Male Friends

Antono1

I've been checking my wifey for over a year and a half now, and basically she had alot of male friends when we met. Anyway I didnt really like the fact that she had all of these male friends. so I had a talk with her and told her that most males aint just on a friendship thing these days etc etc. She has jus started uni this year and for the past few weeks shes been on about this bredda who I have met once but didnt really chat to man much. Her an the bredda use to chill back a day as friends when she was in college. Since she has been with me she has not really spoke to dis bredda to tuff and she has not went to his yard or nuffin like that.This bredda is a student at her uni and she told me she has been chilling with him in the canteen and shes had lunch with him an thing while at uni. Anyway today im chillin in her halls and shes telling me that this bredda is coming to chill in her room on thursday. Plus him an a couple of her girls and some of his friends are going out to a club. She usually would ask me if I want to come out with her but this time she hasn’t. I trust her but I dont trust dis bredda.What would you do in this situation?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been checking my wifey for over a year and a half now, and basically she had alot of male friends when we met. Anyway I didnt really like the fact that she had all of these male friends. so I had a talk with her and told her that most males aint just on a friendship thing these days etc etc. She has jus started uni this year and for the past few weeks shes been on about this bredda who I have met once but didnt really chat to man much. Her an the bredda use to chill back a day as friends when she was in college. Since she has been with me she has not really spoke to dis bredda to tuff and she has not went to his yard or nuffin like that.This bredda is a student at her uni and she told me she has been chilling with him in the canteen and shes had lunch with him an thing while at uni. Anyway today im chillin in her halls and shes telling me that this bredda is coming to chill in her room on thursday. Plus him an a couple of her girls and some of his friends are going out to a club. She usually would ask me if I want to come out with her but this time she hasn’t. I trust her but I dont trust dis bredda.What would you do in this situation?
tbh it doesn't look goodtell her straight that you aint cool with this boy coming to her room and with them chilling like thatand that if she does let him come round you aint going to be happy, and things between you will not be coolhopefully then she won't let him comeif she ignores you and does it anyway then boi... you need to re-evaluate your position in this relationship

if it dont work vice versa for you allowing girls to cum in your uni room then dnt have a barmost girls think they can get away with sh*t without realising that you do realise if you did the same thing theyd b in bits. two different sets of rules tbhthis sh*t needs addressing

BASICALLYYour situation is a lost cause - she is obvious very friendly with this guy and he is obviously interested in her and is making his movesthe fact they always jam + she has asked him to her roommeans she is already contemplated PHYSICALLY cheating even if she hasn't already (considering she's obviously already emotionally cheated)There isn't much you can do from here tbh, seems like your relationship is already on the rocks of failureTell her you don't want a next man coming to her room and she is spending too much time with this nigga etc, see how she reactsIf she is in any way resistant to your reasonable demands - your relationship is gone.Soon it will be 'i dont have enough space' 'im not allowed to have friends' 'cant put your MAN before your FRIENDS' etc etc till eventually you will get the 'we need to talk' speech that will end in 'i love you but..'All relationships get tested when one of the cunts involved goes off to a new uni/college cuz everyone is BANG on them etc, some pull through, some do not, but in the end it seems your destined to failHarsh but trueKeep it moving >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I would say jus let it goEVERY SINGLE GIRL THAT I STARTED UNI WITH WHO HAD A MAN FINISHED BY THE END OF 1ST YEARTo Many Hungry Guys at uni halls trying to move to your girl, if this guy dont get through sum 1 willGirls in uni have varity like a KFC bucket, if you dont go to the same uni then is a par!

no need to dump her do nothing and when you think something is going on just ask her and if you believe her forget about itif you dont DUMP HERTHE END

This bredda is a student at her uni and she told me she has been chilling with him in the canteen and shes had lunch with him an thing while at uni. Anyway today im chillin in her halls and shes telling me that this bredda is coming to chill in her room on thursday. Plus him an a couple of her girls and some of his friends are going out to a club. She usually would ask me if I want to come out with her but this time she hasn’t. I trust her but I dont trust dis bredda.
:D you better hope he's gay. How can she be allowing some guy in her room? even if she's not feeling him like that, it's disrespectful to you.

Man was gonna say ya being OTT until I saw the "coming to chill in her room" part.Thats a sending.I'd go nutts if my girl chilled with a boy in her room, their room, someone elses room.All I'm saying is that, that would never run, if my girl done that I would switch on her then cheat on her with 5 women.The amount of girls at uni whos man don't see them every other day who have a breddah who is on them round is jokes.At uni before my relationship, man used to link all these uni girls of every race and colour who love black boys, then linked one who likes someone for who they are and I saw a major difference.LOL "I'm with my friend" when they are on the phone to their man or their ex who they still "love" when they are wanting me to put my hands on their fannies.You also get them bitches who bring man round to make the boy tempt them so they can blaim the boy if she cheats or the boyfriend finds out. Them bitches who can't stop watching you when you have made yourself known to them.LOL