Male Friends

Antono1

Clearly she has no respect for you and don’t give a sh*t about your feelings..Inviting a next man to her room is completely below the belt...truth be told if tables were turned I don’t think she would be taking the 'chill back' approach. You need to tell her how it is...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAIL for youFAIL for herYou fail because you never assumed and asserted your position as a man and leader of the relationship from the beginningShe fails because instead of working with you to make your relationship stronger she is exploiting your weaknesses and testing what will run and what wont runIn conclusion your relationship is on a slow decline, it can be repaired but you my friend will have to put in that work.In order for me to see where exactly you guys is at i need you to answer the following:Do you have female friends and is she aware of this?Does she tolerate you having them as friends?Has there been a point where you sensed she was cheating? (instinct, trust them sometimes)Have you cheated?ARE YOU TOGETHER FOR CONVENIENCE or FOR REAL LOVEmost couples mask convenience with love, so figure the 2 out and you go your answer.A chick who truly loves her man will automatically dismiss her male friends because she would already know males don't like males around their woman for whatever reason. You should have had this discussion with her time ago before she started Uni that, I know what Uni is like, and I know what man are like there, parties, drink ups and bare flirting, know your limits. If she didnt like that then you would have executed the right moves to dismiss her, if she agreed on the terms but today is telling you some nigga is chilling in her room with other niggaz and bitches...FAILAGElast time i chilled in a chicks room with man and chicks, a lot of drinking, f*ck*ng and sucking took place...REAL TALKBut as you say you trust her, you fool, always leave 10% room for ANYTHING can happen, shes a human being bro, and humans succumb to many desires and will deceive and lie to get those pleasures.You the safety netThey are the party

FAIL for youFAIL for herYou fail because you never assumed and asserted your position as a man and leader of the relationship from the beginningShe fails because instead of working with you to make your relationship stronger she is exploiting your weaknesses and testing what will run and what wont runIn conclusion your relationship is on a slow decline, it can be repaired but you my friend will have to put in that work.In order for me to see where exactly you guys is at i need you to answer the following:Do you have female friends and is she aware of this?Does she tolerate you having them as friends?Has there been a point where you sensed she was cheating? (instinct, trust them sometimes)Have you cheated?ARE YOU TOGETHER FOR CONVENIENCE or FOR REAL LOVEmost couples mask convenience with love, so figure the 2 out and you go your answer.A chick who truly loves her man will automatically dismiss her male friends because she would already know males don't like males around their woman for whatever reason. You should have had this discussion with her time ago before she started Uni that, I know what Uni is like, and I know what man are like there, parties, drink ups and bare flirting, know your limits. If she didnt like that then you would have executed the right moves to dismiss her, if she agreed on the terms but today is telling you some nigga is chilling in her room with other niggaz and bitches...FAILAGElast time i chilled in a chicks room with man and chicks, a lot of drinking, f*ck*ng and sucking took place...REAL TALKBut as you say you trust her, you fool, always leave 10% room for ANYTHING can happen, shes a human being bro, and humans succumb to many desires and will deceive and lie to get those pleasures.You the safety netThey are the party
Someone get the keys, this can be locked now!

im not even go hard on this guy cos he is trying to be a good guy in the sense he dont wanna bug out ya girl is clearly boying your or is extremely naive and to me both are as bad as each other just take the advice i gave you in time the tide will turn when some girls are coming your house to CHILL. the trick is not to do this cos she is doing it let her fall flat on her face for her own actions dont go doing it cos of her cos then you have failed.demote her in ya heart but dont make a song a dance about it play it cool cos NOW all you should care about is how PEOPLE SEE YOU.men that beat next mans girl usually see the guy as a d*ckhead and even more so when he goes nuts cos of them so flip the script and just play it cool so when these guy friends see you they see you as someone who is NOT A d*ckHEAD.

im not even go hard on this guy cos he is trying to be a good guy in the sense he dont wanna bug out ya girl is clearly boying your or is extremely naive and to me both are as bad as each other just take the advice i gave you in time the tide will turn when some girls are coming your house to CHILL. the trick is not to do this cos she is doing it let her fall flat on her face for her own actions dont go doing it cos of her cos then you have failed.demote her in ya heart but dont make a song a dance about it play it cool cos NOW all you should care about is how PEOPLE SEE YOU.men that beat next mans girl usually see the guy as a d*ckhead and even more so when he goes nuts cos of them so flip the script and just play it cool so when these guy friends see you they see you as someone who is NOT A d*ckHEAD.

That seems over dodgy. Even if she dont like him she seems like shes entertain it.Tell her to be realistic and THINK!
all these bars to this yute wont work, cos he clearly is new to the game. man needs to jus take the L and break up with her cos its defo gonna end in tears.
he will LEARN if he just goes thru it we have all taken L's like this now its his time but he has the good advice its just for him to take it.

That seems over dodgy. Even if she dont like him she seems like shes entertain it.Tell her to be realistic and THINK!
all these bars to this yute wont work, cos he clearly is new to the game. man needs to jus take the L and break up with her cos its defo gonna end in tears.
he will LEARN if he just goes thru it we have all taken L's like this now its his time but he has the good advice its just for him to take it.

I've been checking my wifey for over a year and a half now, and basically she had alot of male friends when we met. Anyway I didnt really like the fact that she had all of these male friends. so I had a talk with her and told her that most males aint just on a friendship thing these days etc etc. She has jus started uni this year and for the past few weeks shes been on about this bredda who I have met once but didnt really chat to man much. Her an the bredda use to chill back a day as friends when she was in college. Since she has been with me she has not really spoke to dis bredda to tuff and she has not went to his yard or nuffin like that.This bredda is a student at her uni and she told me she has been chilling with him in the canteen and shes had lunch with him an thing while at uni. Anyway today im chillin in her halls and shes telling me that this bredda is coming to chill in her room on thursday. Plus him an a couple of her girls and some of his friends are going out to a club. She usually would ask me if I want to come out with her but this time she hasn’t. I trust her but I dont trust dis bredda.What would you do in this situation?
well... i would re-trace my steps in hope of stumbling across my own testicles TBHur obv very naive, which im going to assume is down to being young and/or inexperiencedmate.. ur making a classic FEMALE mistake.. your being blinded by emotion and ur not even seeing the logical side of things.... if they chil in canteen an whatever.. then why do they need to chil in her room? they both settin up an "innocent" play date which will inevitably lead to UR HEART been broken... (NO d/r ladies.. i love all of ya.. honestly, ur the only ones i let ruin my life)u need to slowly and carefully detach the heart strings tbh cos this situation will end in tears... obv ur a human u cant shut off feelings over night but u need to figure out a way to lower her status in ur mind/heart so it'll be easier to let her go over the coming days/weeks... think things like: shes trying to make u look like a prick, shes deliberately trying to hurt u, she probly has f*cked him already (this will teach u just how worthless pum really is/ has become), shes probly jus finished givin knowledge to this guy then trying to kiss u... thoughts along those lines wil assist u with getting over her faster...i wouldnt say to lock her off completely tho.. cos lets be real ur obv caught up by this girl an probly aint got other gyal on the line.. so even if its purely physical, or u need to use her to slowly get over her then keep her around, IF u can sperate sex from emotion that is...the finish line for ur relationship is in sight stah an for that, im sorry for what u will soon face... try an detach from her b4 the actual break up cos if ur heart is stil in it an u get left for this guy or find out they have f*cked.. u will forever scarred an turn into a cynical, paranoid mess... take my advice if u dnt wanna become a typical viper lolfix up an get ya mind right for ya lose it!!Paradox

nah, thats straight up and down disrespect. in her room? hmmm. she's probably gonna use the excuse that cos she knew this guy from before uni, that its ok to chill with him. but they seem to be over-chilling together.she probably told you because she thought that by telling you, she puts herself in the clear incase anything were to happen.but from the other dude's perspective, he's thinking you're a fool for not keeping your girl interested enough, ergo, him being invited around like its nothing.and you also seem to be looking deeper into the situation by mentioning that she doesnt even ask you to come out with her like she used to! i think its either because: A. she doesnt want you to spoil the evening by over-analysingB. she wants to get closer to the guyC. she just wants to mingle with her new-found uni crewhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nah, thats straight up and down disrespect. in her room? hmmm. she's probably gonna use the excuse that cos she knew this guy from before uni, that its ok to chill with him. but they seem to be over-chilling together.she probably told you because she thought that by telling you, she puts herself in the clear incase anything were to happen.but from the other dude's perspective, he's thinking you're a fool for not keeping your girl interested enough, ergo, him being invited around like its nothing.and you also seem to be looking deeper into the situation by mentioning that she doesnt even ask you to come out with her like she used to! i think its either because: A. she doesnt want you to spoil the evening by over-analysingB. she wants to get closer to the guyC. she just wants to mingle with her new-found uni crewhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
you roll with vip man too much or you are close to ya brotherseither way you get an A1