Male Friends

Antono1

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not remember GrayFox Face Off? From RWD. He's now Bladerunner, a lot more, well, littleboy like since this Backspace bimbo arrived. Backspace is his girl/woman/head link. They had a major domestic on here because Malika Muttuck f*cked GrayFox.
pro_02.gifcz are you being for realnah seriously cz are you being FOR REALwork with me hereare you tellin me that this gaping arsehole that was the rwd smart ass and holier than thou c*nt from nottingham has come back and completely contridicted his own pathetic sharade or self righteousness in ONE fell swoop? is this what im hearing?are you telling ME that BLADERUNNER IS GRAY FOX and he has got a girl WITH A FACEBOOK and your tellin me HE f*cked malika?IS THIS WHAT YOUR TELLIN ME?GRAY FOX FAMO YOU HAVE BEENowned3.sized.jpgAND THE FINAL RESULT ISfail.jpgTHIS CANT BE LIFEthis is more than pathetic it should be a crime you bladerunner aka gray fox have failed in such a manor that i can honestly say you aint soft your MOIST and when i say that im not saying this from ME to you im saying this with words and thoughts INSPIRED by YOU thats the killer and a complete cluster f*ck of contradictions you hate your life and you have confirmed it RIGHT HERE.

You do not remember GrayFox Face Off? From RWD. He's now Bladerunner, a lot more, well, littleboy like since this Backspace bimbo arrived. Backspace is his girl/woman/head link. They had a major domestic on here because Malika Muttuck f*cked GrayFox.
pro_02.gifcz are you being for realnah seriously cz are you being FOR REALwork with me hereare you tellin me that this gaping arsehole that was the rwd smart ass and holier than thou c*nt from nottingham has come back and completely contridicted his own pathetic sharade or self righteousness in ONE fell swoop? is this what im hearing?are you telling ME that BLADERUNNER IS GRAY FOX and he has got a girl WITH A FACEBOOK and your tellin me HE f*cked malika?IS THIS WHAT YOUR TELLIN ME?GRAY FOX FAMO YOU HAVE BEENowned3.sized.jpgAND THE FINAL RESULT ISfail.jpgTHIS CANT BE LIFEthis is more than pathetic it should be a crime you bladerunner aka gray fox have failed in such a manor that i can honestly say you aint soft your MOIST and when i say that im not saying this from ME to you im saying this with words and thoughts INSPIRED by YOU thats the killer and a complete cluster f*ck of contradictions you hate your life and you have confirmed it RIGHT HERE.
LOL @ thinking that my tracks aint covered.LOL @ thinking I've been owned.The only person that should be pissed reading this thread is Backspace.

LOL @ thinking that my tracks aint covered.LOL @ thinking I've been owned.The only person that should be pissed reading this thread is Backspace.
seriously thoughwhat kindah man are u?yur sum wasted guy, that can't even stand by his girl over the internetshits sad

seriously thoughwhat kindah man are u?yur sum wasted guy, that can't even stand by his girl over the internetshits sad
tbh mate, this would never have happened if she'd listened to me in the first place.llow acting the peacemaker or anything of the sort cos i will be prepared to meet face to face.

Guest Ivan Drago
tbh mate, this would never have happened if she'd listened to me in the first place.llow acting the peacemaker or anything of the sort cos i will be prepared to meet face to face.
wtf lmfao

Nobody is discussing sh*t online all I even replied for is to show you that I'm not the only one who knows you have f*ck all loyalty towards me and would rather look like a big man and get any kind of "props" from the posters on vip2 forum than do what you should be doing and what any MAN would do for his girlfriend.

Nobody is discussing sh*t online all I even replied for is to show you that I'm not the only one who knows you have f*ck all loyalty towards me and would rather look like a big man and get any kind of "props" from the posters on vip2 forum than do what you should be doing and what any MAN would do for his girlfriend.
What "props" have I sought from anyone here? You really think I give a f*ck about any of these people? If anything, I've been gunned all the way through. Seriously, f*ck off. You ain't my girl anymore, so just llow addressing me.I beg someone lock the thread.

You know full well what you've done all yesterday it could have been sorted if you would have answered my texts or rang me but instead you chose to make everything known on the internet and wanted to be the centre of attention rather than sort out our business in private like I tried to do so don't tell me not to address you man the f*ck up and stand up for your girl like anybody else would.

You know full well what you've done all yesterday it could have been sorted if you would have answered my texts or rang me but instead you chose to make everything known on the internet and wanted to be the centre of attention rather than sort out our business in private like I tried to do so don't tell me not to address you man the f*ck up and stand up for your girl like anybody else would.
See. This is what's f*ck*ng me off now. YOu thinking I WANTED any of this on the internet. You thinking I sought attention.Seriously, just f*ck off.You ain't my girl star.