Need For Speed: Undercover

Sleepz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Think I'm definately gonna be getting this, was wondering whether to get Midnight Club as everyone seems to be going on about it but I saw some youtube clips, it doesn't look that great compared to NFS, and just read this.

undercover >>>_______
EA has confirmed that there will be an new online mode by the name "Cops and Robbers" where four players will have to deliver a package to a drop point. Another four players will be police trying to stop the transportation of the package. There will also be regular racing online modes from previous NFS games, along with the brand new Highway Battle mode.
f*ck right off

bruv when it comes to car games GAMEPLAY is all im checking for now good graphics is standard now and what i know is when i play a game with my steering wheel it better feel good or it can f*ck offneed for speed carbon looked sick but the gameplay was like breaking rocks in the hot sunburnout paradise felt like CRACKmidnight club felt like CRACKgrid felt like CRACKif i dont get that feel on the demo it can f*ck off.

That doesnt look good at all, looks like its been ported from original xbox.Im not seeing anything that wasnt in NFSMW. Sure they can go back to that gameplay but whats so progressive about that?Having said that though NFSMW was one of my favourite racers of all time but like Don Cheadle said in Oceans 13 "You dont run the same gag again, you do the next one"If it is like MW it will be a good game but I would avoid it for its backwards thinking