Need For Speed: Undercover

Sleepz

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was thinkin wht the f*ck is she doin in it still, i clocked the name in the opening creditsBetween this n MC i dunno yet, MC is too busy man, its nuts tryin to watch the map where ur supposed to be goin n ALSO tryin to look out for random trees n traffic. where as this game doesnt haaaaaave enuff traffic tbh, but im still in the early stages.Imma hammer it out in a FULL OUT session today still n i'll get back to you manthink the 4.5/5s were takin the piss doe it doesnt seem THAT bad so far but i'll seeP.S.Has anyone played this online yet? im usin a non-LIVE HHD profile so i dont mess up my proper one with dumb gamerscore points

Ok after bangin this out for the last 5ish hours (im ill 'low me) i have to say those reviewers were onna hype still. Once my rental is up on this game in the HIGHLY unlikely event that i haven't actually clocked it i wouldnt have an issue at all copping it still.There are shops to buy whips in, n u can customise/tune them as u wish. Its a blend of Carbon(map-wise n races) n Most Wanted(pursuits).Car handling is on point, AI seem to be on this ting (at some points even tryin to take it for burnout, BLATENTLY trytin to take man out in the race).Ive cleared the first city n if it wasnt for me being anti-social with fam being around, i wud still be bangin it out now.Im not even pissed @ the thought of havin to re-play it again on my main profile so i can get the gamerpoints

lmao at them review scoresneed for speed games fell off after underground 2
no no no Most Wanted was HARD.from carbon and pro street they have been sh*t
c/scarbon was decent imopro street was sh*t./need for speed is the only racing series i fux with tbhis midnight club anything like it?

nah its a overly busy, sh*t drivin dynamics..free roaming driving gameN when i say free i mean FREEE roaming, to the point that u could be winning a race take one mad turn n thats it ur race is OVER. Another teeeefin thing is that the comp ALWAYS takes/knows the short cuts through the building or down alley ways. To properly race in that game u wud need to spend ATLEAST a day just roamin the streets n learnin the short cuts, u cant race blind n expect to win all the time @ allInfact thinkin about it i mite trade in my unopened copy of midnight club to get N4S even cheaper

My car looks sick, i uploaded a picture but i cant find it on the n4s site
Someone needs to get the sack. Im tired of this sh*t...How can you have a feature that doesnt work?????????? I've tken some sick pictures aswell, but there is NOTHING on the website.. Apparently its being enabled in an update...

yeah it starts off easy but trust me the races get nuts, especially when they start bumping u with the races where u need the next level up of car, but havent unlocked them yet!Just completed this stilll, last mission is nuuuuuuuutttttsssssssssin comparison to Most Wanted, i dunno whether my getaway drivin has developed to stupid levels, but i found evading the police easier in this game even when the feds get involved it CAN get sticky but if u knw what ur doin u can show them the levels.games decent doe overall, im just clearin up the races that i havent done now, n goin back to dominate the ones i got bumped with first time round.

on further reflection now ive had time to think about it i think the game is too short tbh. Yea ive been off school/wk due to sh*t health but i dont think ive REALLY banged it out that hard over the last few days n its already over.Yeah i did get that crack fiend sensation of....ahh just one more race....ok just another one...ok another one...but booyyyy i dunno.Online is down at the moment so i cant even see wha gwarn with that, im kinda pissed anyway cos ur allowed to use ur own cars online n my ones are saved under another profile. but yeah online NEEDS to be sayin alot for this game to be a worthy investment tbh otherwise once uve done ALL the races n dominated the f*ck outta the game.......whats left???!!!