Official Cricket Discussion Thread

Mr. Gayle

Yes, im caught up in the hype.But Im looking forward to the $20m match between Stanford Allstars v England on Saturday.I used to watch cricket with my grandad nuff during the Ambrose, Walsh and Lara dominance era. But since them days, grandad and my step dad say WI are wack now.Anyway, do any of you know who Stanford has chosen for his team ??How regular will this be ?Why is England not in the Indian Premier League ?Has my cousin Chris been chosen lol ??Bare questions I know.Think its gonna be sick, fast paced.Them WI players will be dreaming of the money hard, they want that P

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the stanford superstars are an assortment of WI playersall sarwan and chanderpau,l darren bravo are in the team dunno what the final team will be tonite had a game vs middlesex on thursday nite one yout from monsterrat was goin on bad with 6 massive sixessoem of the cleanest striking of a ball ive ever seen

match is sick,england are so sh*t99 from 20 overs pathetic

• 2 weeks later...
Gayle is a monster
Thank you
Just smashed a century vs Pak todayWest Indies 294/9 (50 ov)Pakistan 227/5 (43.0 ov)WI got this one.
68 runs off 7 overs? Attainable, just as Pakistan showed.Big hitting from that Akmal geezer.WI are not what they were before not even like they were in the 90's when they were the team that always fell short with Ambrose, Walsh, Lara and Hooper but man had hope. I remember my fam watching the World Cups and Test Matches on BBC One and they'd always get pissed cos someone would do a mad one.But now they got to rebuild don't get me wrong there's a glimmer but not hoping for much. Got some big hitters though the line up but lack consistency.

Akmal was quality, ratings to him. Still an ugly rat motherf*cker who cant keep at all. SMFH @ Afridi. Guys a total waste. How he has assembled so many international appearances is totally beyond measure. Hit and miss aint even the word for him. Malik did well to drive the score. Butt was disgraceful. How can you make 24 off 55 balls? Nut. WI should of won though.

ICL: Hyderabad Heroes vs Lahore Badshahs on atmHyderabad 170/5 (20 Ov)Lahore 28/1 3rd OverShaping up to be a brilliant game. Nazir just caught out after scoring few sixes and fours (26 off 9)