iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Pissed.My buttons dont work, only home, volume etc is f*cked.I haven't jailbrake or unlocked it or nothing, but the sim removing bit is kinda mashed up, will o2 replace it? I bought it last week on PAYG.
I didn't even know it was on PAUG officially.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
YoJust copped the 16gig white 3g tingWhat do I need now?
Spuds.Same one as me.What in specific are you talking about. If you wanna unlock in then sign up to www.modmyi.com and read the tutorials about what you need to unlock/jailbreak different firmware versions.(You can check the firmware version in the itunes under the summary when you connect the phone).

Was chatting on the phone to 02 yesterday bout my upgrade and apparently there is a new iphone coming out in the summer anyone have any info isit worth waiting for or shall i just get the 3g one???
Prob better camera and stuff like that. Im waiting. O2 keep ringing me up and offering an upgrade but I still got 6 months on my contract.

Fam I dont know about all this jailbreaking and what notHowever I would like to get my hands on the 3.0 beta 3 operating system tbh
I'm waiting for the DEV team to do it.It's been done by some random russians but I don't trust it.But soon enough it will be done and then we will finally have cut and paste and a whole host of missing features!

Was chatting on the phone to 02 yesterday bout my upgrade and apparently there is a new iphone coming out in the summer anyone have any info isit worth waiting for or shall i just get the 3g one???
Prob better camera and stuff like that. Im waiting. O2 keep ringing me up and offering an upgrade but I still got 6 months on my contract.
Hmmm... I heard that it is the same as the current iphone but smaller.In other words an iPhone nano... which is stupid... phone is the perfect size as is.However if I am wrong and there are notable improvements (such as style, camera etc...) then I would consider upgrading from my iPhone 3G (as they will probably offer the new iPhone for contract extension for those who already own an iPhone like they did with the 3G).

Hmmm... I heard that it is the same as the current iphone but smaller.In other words an iPhone nano... which is stupid... phone is the perfect size as is.However if I am wrong and there are notable improvements (such as style, camera etc...) then I would consider upgrading from my iPhone 3G (as they will probably offer the new iPhone for contract extension for those who already own an iPhone like they did with the 3G).
Intresting. But f*ck making the screen any smaller.