iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Swiftie
Faze/others in the know how do I get my iPhone to access mobile internet? It's a PAYG and it'll only connect to wifi atm.
What network?Check your APN settings and make sure they're there and correct.Settings > General > Network -> Cellular Data NetworkIf it's o2 you're with then these are the correct settings for PAYG.
Tap APN and change idata.o2.co.uk and enter payandgo.o2.co.uk (Please note that "o2" needs to be written with a letter "o" and not a zero)For Pay Monthly customers. Tap APN and change idata.o2.co.uk and enter mobile.o2.co.uk (Please note that "o2" needs to be written with a letter "o" and not a zero) You don't need to change your username and password (it's u: vertigo p: password)Ignore the Visual Voicemail APN box - it's not available to Pay & Go customers or Pay Monthly customers (with a non iPhone tariff)Under MMS For Pay & Go customers. Tap APN and change idata.o2.co.uk and enter payandgo.o2.co.uk (Please note that o2 needs to be written with a letter o and not a zero) For Pay Monthly customers. Tap APN and change idata.o2.co.uk and enter wap.o2.co.uk (Please note that o2 needs to be written with a letter o and not a zero) You don't need to change your username and password (it's u: vertigo p: password)Turn your iPhone off and on again

Installous is down. Anyone know the four letter login?
f*ck installous these days/but you can check the twitter for apps still (unless they dont have dl links)
yeah installous had been weak for a while now. Never seems to load at all. What other good sites are about?
tbh i just dl my ipa in bulk from various warez places

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Hoping installous guys get their server issues sorted, soon.Is it possible to sync apps downloaded from your pc onto your iphone (Via installous, that is)? Tried, but it failed.
yeah just put the ipa in your itunes folder and load it into itunesyou will also need to install AppSync from cydia (hackulo.us depoisit i think) on your iphone.