iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Daniel Levy

its in the facebook app

go to friends then sync....

your phonebook needs to be set up right tho.... goverment names so first & surname...

/

there rumours that facebook will be integrated into OS4

So I phone up T-Mobile and ask for my pac code. Get diverted to Sales team. <_<

Ask for my pac code, man says "Why".

Me: I wanna leave

Him: Why?

Me: Coz I want an iPhone

Him: We do iPhones.

Me: o2 do better deals and bigger ones that T-Mobile

Him: Bigger than the 4G one we have coming out in July?

Me: ...

Him: Wait 6 weeks

Me: Nah, pac code please.

Him: £10 line rental until the 4G comes out and then we will talk. What's the point in taking one now when the 4G will sh*t all over it in 6 weeks.

Me: How much am i paying for the...

Him: How can I discuss a phone that's not out yet? In 6 weeks if you don't want it and a good tarriff at a good price, you can have your pac code.

My line rental plus booster was £45. I'll wait 6 weeks. Goodbye Blackberry losers. B)

• Upvote 2

Guest El Padrino

So I phone up T-Mobile and ask for my pac code. Get diverted to Sales team. <_<

Ask for my pac code, man says "Why".

Me: I wanna leave

Him: Why?

Me: Coz I want an iPhone

Him: We do iPhones.

Me: o2 do better deals and bigger ones that T-Mobile

Him: Bigger than the 4G one we have coming out in July?

Me: ...

Him: Wait 6 weeks

Me: Nah, pac code please.

Him: £10 line rental until the 4G comes out and then we will talk. What's the point in taking one now when the 4G will sh*t all over it in 6 weeks.

Me: How much am i paying for the...

Him: How can I discuss a phone that's not out yet? In 6 weeks if you don't want it and a good tarriff at a good price, you can have your pac code.

My line rental plus booster was £45. I'll wait 6 weeks. Goodbye Blackberry losers. B)

So how did you go from £10 a month to £45?

Good hustle regardless if they deliver the 4G in 6 weeks at no extra charge aswell. Now I wish I could call em up and do the same but have to wait till Nov.... <_<

Sometime I feel like my F&F discount pars when it comes to pushin for sh*t though, They will bare face just not bother and willing to cancel my sh*t at the sake of me losing my 50% :/

£250 worth of calls texts, and BB features £35 a month. T-Mob to T-Mob unlimited calls booster £7.50

£15 discount because last year I never took an upgrade so that's £25, and today he knocked off another £15 and told me to chill for 6 weeks. I been with T-Mob since I was 17. I've spent GRANDS.

SOMEHOW I don't see me getting this iPhone for free. <_< But £10 line rental until it drops, hey, I'll chill for now.

lol at thinking ull get a 4g in 6 weeks

You can't rain on my parade don, my line rental is £10 a month for the next year or until I upgrade (whenever it drops).

I might just stack and get it offline. Will still work out better and I'll still be out of contract and not tied down for 2 years..

Guest El Padrino

Any news on a unlock for the 3gs?

Without 4.0 touchin no one is showing their cards yet. So wait the new firmware and see how it plays out.