iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Just Jailbroke using greenpois0n, piece of piss.

What are the must have sh*t that I should dl from cydia?

Ok so since no one replied I did a bit of research. If you want cracked/free apps then you gotta get Installous by doing the following.

Simply go into Cydia, navigate over to Manage, then click on Sources, and click Edit in the top right hand corner, then Add on the top left corner, once you’ve clicked add, type in “Cydia.hackulo.us” into the http repository screen. Then tap on Add Source and it’ll give you a message about piracy. Click OK on the message and download Installous

But before you dl anything from Installous you have to get an app sync, otherwise you will get an error when you try to install anything.

To get app sync you gotta go to add source like above and type www.sinfuliphonerepo.com, then once you have added, click on it in the sources menu and find app sync for whatever firmware you are on. Now downloads from installous should work.

Thats as far as I've got so far.

My GF has an iPhone 4.

How do I start the jailbreak?

http://www.mediafire.com/?vh1lsx14q9velnn

Download that, follow instructions

Install the loader, then cydia. let it load up

Click on manager at the bottom on the screen

Then sources, click edit then add

Enter http://sinfuliphonerepo.com

Open it up and look for installous 4, download and install

When its download open it 3671653260.jpg

Doing that worked for me, from there your good to go

Some other things to download is winterboard its changes your themes, slide bar ect. Infinifolders says what it does and Lock info

Should also download 180 most additive game on the iphone

yeah u can sync all ur cracked apps n back em up in iTunes...

only thing is u cant tick wat apps u want on the iphone in iTunes like normally or it will just remove transfered apps, have to have evri app that is on iTunes synced to the phone... (if u want to get rid of certain apps just delete them off iTunes, dont untick them)

Guest Flat Eric

Just Jailbroke using greenpois0n, piece of piss.

What are the must have sh*t that I should dl from cydia?

Ok so since no one replied I did a bit of research. If you want cracked/free apps then you gotta get Installous by doing the following.

Simply go into Cydia, navigate over to Manage, then click on Sources, and click Edit in the top right hand corner, then Add on the top left corner, once you’ve clicked add, type in “Cydia.hackulo.us” into the http repository screen. Then tap on Add Source and it’ll give you a message about piracy. Click OK on the message and download Installous

But before you dl anything from Installous you have to get an app sync, otherwise you will get an error when you try to install anything.

To get app sync you gotta go to add source like above and type www.sinfuliphonerepo.com, then once you have added, click on it in the sources menu and find app sync for whatever firmware you are on. Now downloads from installous should work.

Thats as far as I've got so far.

Safe fam. would never have known about installous if not for this post

these other cunts are so unhelpful

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

yeah u can sync all ur cracked apps n back em up in iTunes...

only thing is u cant tick wat apps u want on the iphone in iTunes like normally or it will just remove transfered apps, have to have evri app that is on iTunes synced to the phone... (if u want to get rid of certain apps just delete them off iTunes, dont untick them)

Safe safe. But what about all my themes and other tweaks I've downloaded....surely there a way to back all that up coz if I had to get that all again my days

Just messing with Tap Dj, mixing app from Installous.

Best dj app ive found so far, iPad definitely has this area covered... But iPhone a little slow on the uptake.

But this let's you load your own tunes and get "hands on" so you can cue, scratch etc

Decent for anyone who likes mixing, only drawback being the pitch/speed changing needs to be more refined, other than that though... It's good fun!

Apple Inc. is working on a new line of iPhones and a software overhaul that would make it easier for customers to access entertainment and personal photos and videos, according to people familiar with the matter.

One of these people, who saw a prototype of the new iPhone several months ago, said the new device—one of its codenames is "N97"—was intended to be sold alongside the current line of iPhones and would be about half the size of the iPhone 4. The phone would be available to mobile carriers at about half the price of Apple's main line of iPhones, this person said.

Alongside the development of the new line of iPhones, Apple is also exploring a major overhaul of its MobileMe online storage service, people familiar with the matter said. The service currently requires an annual subscription payment of $99 to $149.

Under plans Apple is considering, MobileMe would become a free service that would serve as a "locker" for personal memorabilia like photos and videos, so there would no longer be a need for a lot of memory on devices themselves, the people familiar with the situation said. MobileMe could become a focal point for an online music service that Apple has been developing for more than a year, the people said.

The new line of iPhones and the MobileMe service are among Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs's top priorities and he has been closely involved in the development despite going on medical leave in January, one of the people said. The person said the new iPhones and the MobileMe service are aimed for release this summer, though those plans could change.

phone cant get any smaller