iPhone

Mr. Gayle

my sister is out of her contract right

looking for a phone web browsing, facebook, music and pictures

so im thinkin she buys an old iphone gets seperate insurance and giff gaff

just watched a 3gs 8gb go on ebay for £42 and 16gb for £100, probably good for her (everyone seems to have an iphone and an iphone dock etc)

anything in particular to look out for / avoid in these phones?

just watched a 3gs 8gb go on ebay for £42 and 16gb for £100, probably good for her (everyone seems to have an iphone and an iphone dock etc)

3GS brah?

That's like a parent sending their kid to school with an Aldi shopping bag to carry their books. Get the iPhone 4 minimum. Shame on you.

4 doesn't have Siri, if that means anything to you. You can put the Siri port on via jailbreak, but its pretty limited. I think the panorama isn't available for 4 either.

Both non-essential features though. They claim its due to hardware limitations but its obvious that it's 'cause there's not much of a selling point on the later models.

iOS6 is actually useless on the iPhone 4, I'm actually pissed that it was upgraded to this before I bought it. The guy never tried jailbreaking it before either so I can't get the 5.1.1 "SHSH blobs" off Cydia to downgrade again :(

Is there anyway to unlock an iPhone 5 locked to o2?

O2 say they won't do it for the moment, I imagine after 12 months they will though.

No way of doing it via jailbreak at the moment.

I dunno if outside heads are offering but they'll likely charge £70+

loool im not buying it for her

she looses that many phones shes rocking some £10 temp handset right now ( i think the insurance stopped replacing her smartphones )

she was on the phone to orange asking about iphones and i was like look speak to me first before you let some sales guy try and get you onto another contract

wanted to price up the cheapest option (old iphone + giff gaff), but seeing the 4 on ebay for £150 thats pretty good

3GS brah?

That's like a parent sending their kid to school with an Aldi shopping bag to carry their books. Get the iPhone 4 minimum. Shame on you.

Co-Sign, 3GS is pathetic in 2012. No Retina display, front facing camera and limited support for OS and apps. Iphone 4 is the bench mark people should be looking at.

can only use numbers / email for it.

taking the f*ck*ng piss

i dloaded bare music to put on my iphone for my holiday n half of it aint in the right format

now im dloading sh*t software trying to get me to pay monies - it will only convert half of a tune

are u taking the piss

someone help me out by tonight plz i think most of them are flac. files whats the easiest method

i dont use any money details on this laptop its virused up to sh*t

i wouldnt do it anyway the f*ckin cheek of offering to convert half my file

bare old albums i jus wanted a nice soundtrack for my trip not all this f*ckin hassle

doin it manually with some sh*t software now

angry as f*ck f*ck u dave