iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Don't think that's right, @Faze, isn't camera roll any pics you take / save / receive on whatsapp etc.

But photostream are the ones you take on your camera?

I never worked out why, but not all of my photos would go into the photostream / icloud.

hmm my photostream just syncs exactly what is in my camera roll apart from videos.... even all my whatsapp shit...

Don't think that's right, @Faze, isn't camera roll any pics you take / save / receive on whatsapp etc.

But photostream are the ones you take on your camera?

I never worked out why, but not all of my photos would go into the photostream / icloud.

hmm my photostream just syncs exactly what is in my camera roll apart from videos.... even all my whatsapp shit...

Same for me

I want a really nice cover for my iPad mini. Where sells nice ones?

I get a few things from etsy now and then but don't really want to wait for shipping

Want choice like this though http://www.etsy.com/search?q=iPad%20mini&view_type=gallery&ship_to=GB

I find covers in a few small stores but their range is limited. Also the uk version of etsy has poor designs

But why pay for something if you can have it for free, or more cheap? Especially when no one will be the wiser on the fact that you've committed the crime?

If you were a big spender you'd still probably be more happy to buy Grey Goose for half price from someone who jacked it than to buy it full price, nah?

i dont understand why its so hard to just pay for stuff?

do you need that many expensive apps?

you cop a £500 phone but cant pay 1.50 for an app?

this is me now, got the iphone5 and just decided to keep it legit, cant be bothered with all that jailbreaking stuff no more.

not music though im still downloading them albums off warez-bb

• Upvote 1

i buy apps that i use everyday

but why am i gonna spend £5 /£10 on a app or game that i use once in a blue moon.

/

Apple must have heaved a great sigh of relief when it heard its Christmas wish had been answered — Installous, the jailbroken iOS app pirating service from the Hackulous community, 
was finally dead
. But not so fast, Apple. Now anyone can install pirated apps, and without having to jailbreak too. Uh oh.

The old adage is holding true. Where one pirate bites the dust, two more grow to take its place. The problem for Apple this time round is that both the Zeusmos and Kuaiyong services allow one-tap, instant installs of pirated apps on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. No jailbreak is required; just install the apps directly on your iOS device of choice. One has the gall to charge you for an installer app, unless you’re jailbroken — yep, charging you to install pirated apps you could just have bought in the first place — while one just installs from a web app.

, one of the services’ developers, a 15-year-old thorn in Apple’s side, says that it’s actually just a way to allow homebrew apps without having to fork out for a yearly Apple developer account. But let’s not kid ourselves here; this is piracy straight up and simple. Apple better get its act in gear because piracy via jailbreak is one thing, but piracy without having to root the system — that’s something Apple should definitely have its knickers in a twist over. [
TNW
]

But why pay for something if you can have it for free, or more cheap? Especially when no one will be the wiser on the fact that you've committed the crime?

If you were a big spender you'd still probably be more happy to buy Grey Goose for half price from someone who jacked it than to buy it full price, nah?

i hear that

but the apps that  cost alot aint really that many

and if you think about it, the amount youll spend on apps in the year or whatever will prob be outshone by the amount you spend on crap in real life several times over, just apps seem like a waste of money from the get go or whatever