iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest No Mark
lol im on 7 pages...my pages are split into sections tho...like games on one, net apps, design apps ect on others
Get "Categories"It allows you to have folder icons on the main page

Guest No Mark
Only thing I dont like about the iphone is the homescreen, the lack of widgets and stuff like the Hero
There will most likely be a way to do it, you just haven't found it yet.

iphone prices soon drop!!Nokia suing them for copyrightshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8321058.stmNokia, the world's biggest mobile phone maker, has said that it is suing its US rival Apple for infringing patents on mobile phone technology for the iPhone. Nokia said it had not been compensated for its technology, and accused Apple of "trying to get a free ride on the back of Nokia's innovation". The ten alleged patent infringements involve wireless data, speech coding, security, and encryption. Apple's shares dipped after news of the action broke. Finland's Nokia said that it had agreements with about 40 firms - including most mobile phone handset makers - allowing them to use the firm's technology, but that Apple had not signed an agreement. "The basic principle in the mobile industry is that those companies who contribute in technology development to establish standards create intellectual property, which others then need to compensate for," said Ilkka Rahnasto, Vice President, Legal & Intellectual Property at Nokia. "Apple is also expected to follow this principle." He added that during the last two decades, Nokia had invested approximately 40bn euros (£36.2bn; $60bn) on research and development. The action has been filed in the Federal District Court in Delaware.

The iPhone 3G and 3GS will go on sale at Orange on 10 November, some weeks earlier than expected. That day will also see Phones4U join Carphone Warehouse in stocking the handset.A note of caution for those with an O2 iPhone tariff grudge to bear: it is being claimed Orange will not significantly undercut O2's rather exorbitant prices. Orange UK CEO Tom Alexander has already said it will be looking to offer bundles with an alternative focus, rather than drastically slashing price.In other news....Kevin Russell, chief executive of the UK's smallest network, 3, said last week he expects to be stocking the device sometime next year also.

add this source to cydia http://cydia.hackulo.usthen download installous from cydia,also make sure you download appsync 3.1 or whatever firmware version you have, so iyunes don't delete you apps.
I install installous yesterday and find it pretty unresponsive and it takes ages to load. I have rebooted my phone but it is very on/off. Is there any reason for this?

I think it would be ok if you dropped it but mine will be in a leather pouch anyways main thing is stopping the scratches because it scratches so easy.Ok i have jailbroken my iphone and now have cydia installed on my iphone im totally baffed can someone school me on what to do next?Cheers for the links aswell son andreas.
1. Open Cydia2. Manage (fourth tab)3. Sources4. Edit (top right)5. Add (top left)6. Enter ... http://cydia.hackulo.usThen go to Changes (third tab) and install AppSync if FW is 3.0 or newer.Once done, restart phone before you install any downloaded apps.
I didn't do this... isit important?installed 2 apps from cydia, then added the hackulo source with appsync and then downloaded and installed 2 apps from installous, before seeing this post./I deleted the two cracked apps anyway, restarted and installed again.