iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Swiftie
Talking insurance,The wife rang up o2 to claim she had lost her iPhone, she is insured and has been since the contract was started.. they told her as she has not being using her o2 simcard in the phone and instead a tmobile one, this invalidates her insurance etc etcAre they allowed to do that? or are they trying to take the piss?
If your paying the insurance each month which i think is £10 then there taking the piss mate.
Basically./You can have a look at the TOS just incase there's some small print but still very arguable as one would expect the insurance to cover the unit and not the SIM card especially if you have been paying a montly premium for it.
Well my phone is insured. It is battered. I might as well get a replacement for it being lost rather than get it repaired.Mine is the 16GB 3G. Those are no longer in production only 8GB 3G and 16 & 32GB 3GS. They have to replace my phone with NEW and atleast match the specs..... hence it may be that I will receive a 16GB 3GS.
Fam, Apple still have 16GB 3G available from their stores if they need to replace a faulty unit. So considering your insurance company doesn't contact apple to get one then you may be in luck. Otherwise expect a 3G coming back your way.

Since the release of OS 3.1.2 last week, there has been a friendly competition to release a jailbreak for the iPhone 3.1.2. GeoHot was the first to release the iPhone 3.1.2 jailbreak called BlackRa1n, followed by the Dev Team and their PwnageTool.If I can make a suggestion, do not use BlackRa1n. It is buggy and unstable. PwnageTool is much more stable and “clean”.This article is a summary of the options you have to jailbreak your iPhone 3.1.2 depending on your model.There are many reasons to jailbreak your iPhone 3.1.2 (I have 30 of them here) such as being able to install applications not allowed in the App Store, or most importantly, to unlock your iPhone so it works with other carriers.
Is This Gas!

Talking insurance,The wife rang up o2 to claim she had lost her iPhone, she is insured and has been since the contract was started.. they told her as she has not being using her o2 simcard in the phone and instead a tmobile one, this invalidates her insurance etc etcAre they allowed to do that? or are they trying to take the piss?
If your paying the insurance each month which i think is £10 then there taking the piss mate.
Basically./You can have a look at the TOS just incase there's some small print but still very arguable as one would expect the insurance to cover the unit and not the SIM card especially if you have been paying a montly premium for it.
Well my phone is insured. It is battered. I might as well get a replacement for it being lost rather than get it repaired.Mine is the 16GB 3G. Those are no longer in production only 8GB 3G and 16 & 32GB 3GS. They have to replace my phone with NEW and atleast match the specs..... hence it may be that I will receive a 16GB 3GS.
Fam, Apple still have 16GB 3G available from their stores if they need to replace a faulty unit. So considering your insurance company doesn't contact apple to get one then you may be in luck. Otherwise expect a 3G coming back your way.
Those are refurbished models not new.It is stipulated under the terms of the insurance contract that they must replace with a brand spanking new handset.Even if the just give me a new 3G still worth it since my volume button has fallen off and my phone is scratch up.

Guest Swiftie
shall i use ziphone to jailbreak on a mac?
What iphone? I'll stay clear from ziphone regardless.
8gb wat shall i use swift
See question below
version 3.1.2
I meant what model as in 2G, 3G, 3GS as it's 8GB it can't be 3GS so has to be one of ther two.
Since the release of OS 3.1.2 last week, there has been a friendly competition to release a jailbreak for the iPhone 3.1.2. GeoHot was the first to release the iPhone 3.1.2 jailbreak called BlackRa1n, followed by the Dev Team and their PwnageTool.If I can make a suggestion, do not use BlackRa1n. It is buggy and unstable. PwnageTool is much more stable and “clean”.This article is a summary of the options you have to jailbreak your iPhone 3.1.2 depending on your model.There are many reasons to jailbreak your iPhone 3.1.2 (I have 30 of them here) such as being able to install applications not allowed in the App Store, or most importantly, to unlock your iPhone so it works with other carriers.
Is This Gas!
It's GAS. But at the same time, I would blackra1n is most usefull for the new 3GS with the the new iBoot. If you have the older phones with the old iBoot I would recommend using the devteam solutions.

shall i use ziphone to jailbreak on a mac?
What iphone? I'll stay clear from ziphone regardless.
8gb wat shall i use swift
See question below
version 3.1.2
I meant what model as in 2G, 3G, 3GS as it's 8GB it can't be 3GS so has to be one of ther two.
Is This Gas!
It's GAS. But at the same time, I would blackra1n is most usefull for the new 3GS with the the new iBoot. If you have the older phones with the old iBoot I would recommend using the devteam solutions.
Are soz fam 3g

OKAY HELP NEEDEDI'm on 3.0 firmware jailbroked on iphone3g,II just need a straight forward answer....CAN I UPDATE TO 3.1.2 AND BE JAILBROKED/UNLOCKED?I read so much unrelevant information i feel f*ck*ng confused...ALSOwondering if anyelse had this proiblem as I am facing...basically, calls automatically get forwarded to voicemail even though the phone is on and signal is strong.just happens randomly. not all the time. i sometimes get texts late too.swiftie any dieas?

OKAY HELP NEEDEDI'm on 3.0 firmware jailbroked on iphone3g,II just need a straight forward answer....CAN I UPDATE TO 3.1.2 AND BE JAILBROKED/UNLOCKED?I read so much unrelevant information i feel f*ck*ng confused...ALSOwondering if anyelse had this proiblem as I am facing...basically, calls automatically get forwarded to voicemail even though the phone is on and signal is strong.Ye I get that it's f*ck*ng annoying.Someone will txt me saying why is ur phone off and I will reacieve it like 3 hours later.just happens randomly. not all the time. i sometimes get texts late too.swiftie any dieas?

Guest Malcolm Tucker
I kept getting something about cellular data/network popping up, upto about an hour ago
Me too, is this happening to everyone?
yeah o2 twitter says theres network problems....there sh*t towers crumbling under the snow prob

I kept getting something about cellular data/network popping up, upto about an hour ago
Me too, is this happening to everyone?
yeah o2 twitter says theres network problems....there sh*t towers crumbling under the snow prob
Ah, cool.Thought mine f*cked up, only jailbreaked it a couple days ago.