iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Is it possible to unbar/unblock 3GS 16GB models that have been barred by the o2 network?

not unlock

Theres 6 on the table, would be willing to drink someone who can help nicely..

pm me.

nah,

but you can easily shot to some foreigners coz they will work abroad... try selling on ebay

/

get about 50/60% of there value on ebay for spares....

Guest Malcolm Tucker

According to this video showing Cydia multitasking and this tweet by a member of the Dev Team, iPhone OS 4.0 has been jailbroken already. Then again, Apple may have left the doors wide open as a pre-launch red herring.

Either way, Apple will surely patch whatever exploit was found before iPhone OS 4.0 launches this summer.

But how could the Dev Team possibly break down the doors of 4.0 so quickly? One reasonable hypothesis: They used an exploit they found when creating an iPhone OS 3.1.3 jailbreak—a jailbreak that has yet to be released.

According to this video showing Cydia multitasking and this tweet by a member of the Dev Team, iPhone OS 4.0 has been jailbroken already. Then again, Apple may have left the doors wide open as a pre-launch red herring.

Either way, Apple will surely patch whatever exploit was found before iPhone OS 4.0 launches this summer.

But how could the Dev Team possibly break down the doors of 4.0 so quickly? One reasonable hypothesis: They used an exploit they found when creating an iPhone OS 3.1.3 jailbreak—a jailbreak that has yet to be released.

jeeze

dev team are actually silly with it

how can they jailbreak it already?

:Y:B):blink::o

Guest Swiftie

they just need to drop some kind of iChat... long for ping and whats app and all this different sh*t.

Well there's a process in the 4.0 SDK called iChatAgent

But unless if these guys are going to make an iphone with a front facing camera it might just be gas

As for the whole JB on the early Beta releases of 4.0. It's silly to try and base the fact that by the time the FULL blown release is out. They're not going to patch any so called HOLES in the FW. Let's not forget it's still BETA.

Guest Swiftie

Can the iphone 3g be unlocked no matter what the firmware???

need to know asap

yeh

Using what software faze if lets say I have iPhone 3G Firmware 3.1.3 with Baseband 05.12.01?

Guest Malcolm Tucker

need to know asap

yeh

Using what software faze if lets say I have iPhone 3G Firmware 3.1.3 with Baseband 05.12.01?

i used redsn0w.

blackrain prob works aswell.

Guest Swiftie

need to know asap

yeh

i used redsn0w.

Can you check your firmware and baseband as this is not meant to be possible for an unlock.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

need to know asap

yeh

i used redsn0w.

Can you check your firmware and baseband as this is not meant to be possible for an unlock.

2krevp.jpg

Guest Malcolm Tucker

sh*t i read this wrong....

u guys are looking for a network UNLOCK arnt you....

havnt ever tried that so i wouldnt know....

you could always buy and o2 locked one and get them to unlock for £15

Got an upgrade next May 26th, what shall I do, just keep paying the normal amount and get a price knocked off the new phone?

Shall I play the 'im leaving' card and try get a better deal?

Also, it's in my dads name 'coz I wasn't 18 when it came out, allow me, can I get it changed into my name?

Guest Swiftie

sh*t i read this wrong....

u guys are looking for a network UNLOCK arnt you....

havnt ever tried that so i wouldnt know....

you could always buy and o2 locked one and get them to unlock for £15

I just wanted to clarify things for Lenny coz it looked like he was going to purchase & wanted to save him the waste.

& Yes you will be able to JAILBREAK.. But a NETWORK UNLOCK is a NO GO on the new baseband.

Got an upgrade next May 26th, what shall I do, just keep paying the normal amount and get a price knocked off the new phone?

Shall I play the 'im leaving' card and try get a better deal?

Also, it's in my dads name 'coz I wasn't 18 when it came out, allow me, can I get it changed into my name?

Just spoke to o2, they said I can change to a Simplicity for now and keep the upgrade.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Im upgrading around the same time too

pissed coz phone about to come out in few months

hopefully I can work something out tho

When I meant keep the upgrade, they said I can move to Simplicity and wait to upgrade when the new one's out.

thats good sill...

Why aint tmobile got the iphone ffs

would make things alot easier

swear they were offering them out.. but not publicly or in store..

sum tmob guy rang me asked bout the service etc.. answered him off

then i asked him bout my upgrade as im due one in like may/june and he goes if u go carphone warehouse or sum sh*t and tell them ur due an upgrde ud be able to get one.

im guna ring dem nearer the time and play my cards close..i kno of one guy who has an iphone on tmob via the "leaving" card.

seriously want this phone.