iPhone

Mr. Gayle

yeah thats what im sayin. im not fussed about camera. cos i dont use camera on fones hardly ever.mem size im not too fussed about..so unless it looks different or offering somethin so different. im not fussed
yhh true.
was talking to someone earlier about him having had the first iphone then when the 3g one came out he (i think) was able to upgrade pretty much straight away even though his contract wasnt at its upgrade date yet. did anyone else do this ? he didnt explain much so i dont know much about it. were people able to just upgrade to the 3g iphone without their contract being up yet ? if so was there a set amount of time they had to have been on the contract for the first iphone before they could upgrade to the 3g one ?
I didnt do it but yeah they were offering upgrades. If you were on thr £45 a month or higher tariff, you could get a free 8gig or pay for the 16gig.The catch is you have to start a fresh 18 month contract.
seen, thought there had to be some sort of catch, companies rarely like to give stuff out free like that, always some sort of catch involved.

yeah thats what im sayin. im not fussed about camera. cos i dont use camera on fones hardly ever.mem size im not too fussed about..so unless it looks different or offering somethin so different. im not fussed
yhh true.
was talking to someone earlier about him having had the first iphone then when the 3g one came out he (i think) was able to upgrade pretty much straight away even though his contract wasnt at its upgrade date yet. did anyone else do this ? he didnt explain much so i dont know much about it. were people able to just upgrade to the 3g iphone without their contract being up yet ? if so was there a set amount of time they had to have been on the contract for the first iphone before they could upgrade to the 3g one ?
I didnt do it but yeah they were offering upgrades. If you were on thr £45 a month or higher tariff, you could get a free 8gig or pay for the 16gig.The catch is you have to start a fresh 18 month contract.
seen, thought there had to be some sort of catch, companies rarely like to give stuff out free like that, always some sort of catch involved.
fill me in 18months from when though?From when the original contract ends or from when they send the new phone out?

yhh true.
fill me in 18months from when though?From when the original contract ends or from when they send the new phone out?
i dont know but im guessing it would have been from when people got the new phone.

Haven't really read the thread btw, but1. I've heard it will be better off purchasing the iPhone, if you don't already have it, next year. (Compatability issues... But I'll be buying regardless).2. There's about 3 new iPhones that are being released. The iPhone nano, the other is a bump up to 32GB (I think due to HD), and the last directed for India/China. 3. Copy and Paste FTW4. Also heard about the matte casing like Supreme said. Very nice. Would personally prefer 32GB. (Regularly having to remove soo many photos/music with 16). Although the iPhone nano will be significantly cheaper.................
i was thinkin to wait a while too. but even if u do wait, give it a few months then somthing will change or a new one will come out again, its apple. they bring sh*t out all the time......im not too bothered about the size cos im not gona put all my music and sh*t on it. cos then i dont think they even make a ipod now that could cover that amount of sh*t. the matte cover would be nice tho so no marks n that...but oh well.... f*ck it. the amount of researching i have done this weekend about the new one....to save me wasting money now... hasnt really changed my mind.. all the new sh*t will be changed on the update in summer...im on it.. end the month. im sold.
where are u gonna get it from? payg or contract?at those with the 16gb iphone 3g on pay as u go, where did u buy it?carphone warehouse says 390 ebay aint much lower, anywhere i can get it cheaper than that?also is the only difference between 16gb and 8gb memory size or has the 16gb got better hardware?

My iPhone is slowly falling to bits.I dropped it a while and got a big but barely noticeable crack down the bottom right corner of the screen. Then the power button has dropped in so the the lock isnt as quick although itt still works. Now, today my switch to turn silent mode on and off has become inaffective.Waiting for the new one to be announced and them ima get an upgrade.

Haven't really read the thread btw, but1. I've heard it will be better off purchasing the iPhone, if you don't already have it, next year. (Compatability issues... But I'll be buying regardless).2. There's about 3 new iPhones that are being released. The iPhone nano, the other is a bump up to 32GB (I think due to HD), and the last directed for India/China. 3. Copy and Paste FTW4. Also heard about the matte casing like Supreme said. Very nice. Would personally prefer 32GB. (Regularly having to remove soo many photos/music with 16). Although the iPhone nano will be significantly cheaper.................
i was thinkin to wait a while too. but even if u do wait, give it a few months then somthing will change or a new one will come out again, its apple. they bring sh*t out all the time......im not too bothered about the size cos im not gona put all my music and sh*t on it. cos then i dont think they even make a ipod now that could cover that amount of sh*t. the matte cover would be nice tho so no marks n that...but oh well.... f*ck it. the amount of researching i have done this weekend about the new one....to save me wasting money now... hasnt really changed my mind.. all the new sh*t will be changed on the update in summer...im on it.. end the month. im sold.
where are u gonna get it from? payg or contract?at those with the 16gb iphone 3g on pay as u go, where did u buy it?carphone warehouse says 390 ebay aint much lower, anywhere i can get it cheaper than that?also is the only difference between 16gb and 8gb memory size or has the 16gb got better hardware?
. and i dont want to renew. i did look on ebay but the prices are like £10 difference. im just going to buy it from the o2 store online. they offer money off on upgrades depending on how much credit you have used over the last year. i have like £40-£50 off at the moment.

My iPhone is slowly falling to bits.I dropped it a while and got a big but barely noticeable crack down the bottom right corner of the screen. Then the power button has dropped in so the the lock isnt as quick although itt still works. Now, today my switch to turn silent mode on and off has become inaffective.Waiting for the new one to be announced and them ima get an upgrade.
pissed, i dropped my viewty back when it was my main phone, few weeks later the screen stopped working altogether. couldnt push anything screen was just idle.

pissed, i dropped my viewty back when it was my main phone, few weeks later the screen stopped working altogether. couldnt push anything screen was just idle.
anyone recommend a decent screen protector/case for the iphone?

anyone recommend a decent screen protector/case for the iphone?
need the same tbh, bought a case today first thing i hear when i get home 'it scratches the f*ck out of the iphone' lol it was that griffin wave case. so i need to get a new case preferable one that comes with a screen protector.

Someone gave me a Stussy iphone case for free :D. Protects it nicely. Although, the DAY I took it off I cracked it. Couldn't believe it lol.Wanna buy another case though, but if I end up purchasing the nano....I guess we're looking at end June/July times then....

How I have my iphone for months and only discovering it's power now.Me downloading movies, music and documents from rapidshare, mega upload and torrents straight to my phone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________Jailbreak FTW, had it done from time.... so much sh*t you can do with it... currently playing a movie in VLC for iphone. If you have an iphone and don't jailbreak you are slipping.

u think a nano version will really drop? u think it will be smaller in size? or the same size... but less features/functions of the normal iphone. to be more like a 'normal phone' this is the most patient i have been before buying anything at all. since there is only a month to wait till they announce what is happening. i think i can hold out a few more weeks.

u think a nano version will really drop? u think it will be smaller in size? or the same size... but less features/functions of the normal iphone. to be more like a 'normal phone' this is the most patient i have been before buying anything at all. since there is only a month to wait till they announce what is happening. i think i can hold out a few more weeks.
I have no idea.I am waiting to see if they withdraw the iPhone 3G and replace it with these new lines of IPhones. If so it's an insurance thing.

How I have my iphone for months and only discovering it's power now.Me downloading movies, music and documents from rapidshare, mega upload and torrents straight to my phone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>___________Jailbreak FTW, had it done from time.... so much sh*t you can do with it... currently playing a movie in VLC for iphone. If you have an iphone and don't jailbreak you are slipping.
Bruvcan you actually tell us how to do them things then ?!
ive jailbroken my my iphone 3g.how do I get all the apps and sh*t without giving apple my money?

apparantly the spec has leaked

And these specs have leaked out along with a screenshot, so according to said leakage we can expect the iPhone 2009 to feature a 600MHz processor, 256MB of RAM and 32GB of storage, a 3.2 megapixel camera without auto-focus, an FM radio and a digital compass.

apparantly the spec has leaked
And these specs have leaked out along with a screenshot, so according to said leakage we can expect the iPhone 2009 to feature a 600MHz processor, 256MB of RAM and 32GB of storage, a 3.2 megapixel camera without auto-focus, an FM radio and a digital compass.
A compass but no flash for the camera. KMT