iPhone

Mr. Gayle

Can get 8gig 3g for 35 24 months handset freeOr 16 gig 3g for 44 18 months which works out cheaperOr pay 85 on top of that and get the 18 mnth contract n get 3gsExpensive though works out at arond 800 wheras I can get a 225 pound flext business service blackerry bold at 35 a monthis the iphone worth that extra 120?and once the 3gs is actually released, are the going to make the 3gs free with the 44 18 month contract leavin me like a plum

Can someone please tell me the hype?Coz breaking it down. This release is a very, very minor update at best. It's clearly aimed at new customers or people with the original iPhone.If you already have an iPhone 3G, there is absolutely no point to this "upgrade." All you miss out on are: digital compass (because buying your own compass is too difficult), voice dialing (jailbreaking solves this problem) and a slightly better camera with video recording (again, jailbreaking solves the latter, while the former can be solved with a decent digital camera.) After all it's only 3MPSo all in all. What's the HYPE?

Can someone please tell me the hype?Coz breaking it down. This release is a very, very minor update at best. It's clearly aimed at new customers or people with the original iPhone.If you already have an iPhone 3G, there is absolutely no point to this "upgrade." All you miss out on are: digital compass (because buying your own compass is too difficult), voice dialing (jailbreaking solves this problem) and a slightly better camera with video recording (again, jailbreaking solves the latter, while the former can be solved with a decent digital camera.) After all it's only 3MPSo all in all. What's the HYPE?
more ram/processing power? faster speed3g Sthat is actually a really good selling point, its got hspda aswell. but what im probably gonna is wait for 3gs to launch and wait for the 3g to drop in price.

more ram/processing power? faster speed3g Sthat is actually a really good selling point, its got hspda aswell. but what im probably gonna is wait for 3gs to launch and wait for the 3g to drop in price.
There isn't really, looks the same and functions near enough the same with the 3.0 update.They had to release something new cos the Palm Pre, N97, Android etc are catching up.Apart from the iPhone, apple dont have a range of phones for all users.

was gonna wait till 3gs dropped to see how the prices go, but i managed to squeeze this offer out of carphone warehouse guy today in lakesideiphone 3g 16 gig, 18 months, 35 pound a month, 600 min 500 text, half price handset so like 50 poundi think its alrite, hopefully the deal i got will stand the test of time

nice, but they probably allowed it because 16g 3G aren't being sold anymore come Friday, only 3GSs
Really??!Oh shame, I better tell my friend to get it quick. I'm personally just gonna wait till my contract ends with 3G then by the time I'm looking for an upgrade they'll have another iphone out. Would prefer 32GB but I don't have that money to shed atm.