So yeh..

Captain Planet

I was f*ck*ng this Original Glazed Donut as you do.I found her in Krispy Kremes and she was bare watching man after she came out of production, so I thought yeah you only live once. Copped her and took her yard the second I got her out the box she was bare rubsin up on man making me bare sticky and ting, one thng led to another and yeh I was mashing it. Like, her hole was bare wet and everything so mans using the icinglube to my advantage and getting carried away and bare wreckless, eventually I slid out and when she came down she landed on the other side. I ain't one of them guys truss it's str8 puzzay for me innit so it wasn't on purpose but any way I RIPPED THE DONUTHOLE some prolapse thing, there was icing everywhere.Man just wiped off and carried on though.Anyone done this before or done anything similar?Share.DISCLAIMER: THIS OCCURRENCE IS FICTATIOUS AND WAS MERELY POSTED FOR A CHEAP LOL