Sign in to follow this  
Gordon Gekko

AntiSpyware XP 2009

Can somebody get me a link quickly for this? a cracked version though preferably cause im not up for payinGot 35 infections f*ckin up my laptop so need this asapSafe

Guest DN Braund

lol ive solved that sh*t for bare heads, only it was xp 2008does it keep poppin up n directing you to the website all the time? n sometimes u cnt go on certain sites...if u can wait till like 5/6 ill show u the solutioncoz thats spyware

lol ive solved that sh*t for bare heads, only it was xp 2008does it keep poppin up n directing you to the website all the time? n sometimes u cnt go on certain sites...if u can wait till like 5/6 ill show u the solutioncoz thats spyware
Yeah it does and yeah i can wait, got some decorating to do anyway which will probs take a couple hours so i can wait like but its just told me that some windows stuff has been overwritted by unrecognised files - my laptops f*cked now innit?!Nice one if you can show me how to fix it later though

Everytime i try downloading that spyware doctor this comes up:"C:\DOCUME~1\Joel\LOCALS~1\Temp\HhwDMg8x.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.Try again later, or contact the server administrator."I take it the virus has disabled me from installin anythin that will get rid of it?!Pisstake this, ill be back in a bit then so hopefully you can help DB, safe

You need to Spybot Search and Destory and Adaware 2008.
Just tried gettin that and got the same messege:"C:\DOCUME~1\Joel\LOCALS~1\Temp\TUqICEzM.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.Try again later, or contact the server administrator"

You need to Spybot Search and Destory and Adaware 2008.
Just tried gettin that and got the same messege:"C:\DOCUME~1\Joel\LOCALS~1\Temp\TUqICEzM.exe.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.Try again later, or contact the server administrator"
ALT+CTRL+DELClose all the ugly mysterious lookin files like zohxki.exeAnd then you will be able to use the net properly and that message won't come up until you restart again

Safe everyone for the helpEnded up havin to reboot my whole laptop cause it started deletein sh*t, couldnt even open the internet to read this thread; said internet wasnt thereSo just done a reboot (use an external hard drive anyway so havent lost much) but yeah, safe everyone