Sign in to follow this  
Faisal

Bioshock 2: Sea Of Dreams

Yeah. The same video is on the PS3 version aswell when you finish the game.I got the game but ain't started it, I dunno if watching that has spoiled it for me, but to see her on a beach with no help of a Big Daddy is something i'm looking forward to. Or is there one still alive? I'll find out soon.

I mean is Bioshock 1 on PS3, my mate played the demo of number 1 on my XBOX. He said PS3 never got number 1.Bioshock is good, differnt to next FPS

lol I said yeah.I just added that the same video i just posted is on the PS3 disk too, when you complete it you see it.

I'm gonna get bioshock 1 before 2.Gonna do Cod4 on veteran again then llow it forever.Is bioshock 2 gonna have multiplayer/online play or is it all about the story mode again.

im gnna get bioshock back, dint give it a chance properly. i had it for a little while, graphics on that game were immense but i think i got it at the wrong time, just wasnt on playing it atall when i got it and took it back not long after.

I'm gonna get bioshock 1 before 2.Gonna do Cod4 on veteran again then llow it forever.Is bioshock 2 gonna have multiplayer/online play or is it all about the story mode again.
hopefully just story mode. the game wouldnt suit online play, not even a co-op tbh.

i think Bioshock is sh*t
*Gasps, realising I have yet to play the game*

Still need to get Bioshock 1.After my exams I guess.

Lovefilm is youIts a good game, diff from the PC version, but still good and diff from your standard FPS

Lovefilm is youIts a good game, diff from the PC version, but still good and diff from your standard FPS
Good is a VERY BIG understatement.