Sign in to follow this  
Francis Coquelin

Ross/Brandgate

From time Russell Brand & Sach's grand-daughter par with each other & MOST PROBABLY have f*cked, then this is being blown outta proportion...It's only because it's Andrew Sach's TBH, there's been much worse...

It has been overly hyped. But they did take the piss...I mean who calls some1 grandad an speaks about their sex life.

It has been overly hyped. But they did take the piss...I mean who calls some1 grandad an speaks about their sex life.
ppl say overhyped but would u want ur grandparent to get one of these calls.man said 'he f*ckED ur granddaughter.'
Hence my second sentence. If it werent for the radio/tv/newspaper I and many others wouldnt have been the wiser.

I think they went over the top when they exposed that Brand had slept with his granddaughter, and he had already organised the interview so I can understand brand and ross being a bit irate over this. But me personally am I disgruntled TV licence payer to see my hard earned money going on this trash radio. Personally we need to stop TV licence's and the BBC need to fund themselves because the only bbc broadcast I participate in is eastenders the news and downloading Westwood's show of grimepedia and that is not worth the £130 odd I pay every year for these middle class fat cats

"but it was consensual, and she wasnt menstrual"lmfao !his granddaughter works as a burlesque dancer for satanic sluts extreme.i dnt think this is the first prank call he's received about her.

the bbc knew what russel brand was like when they hired him and apparently it was pre-recorded, so it should have never have been put out. if someone said that to my grandad I'd be fuming.

Guest Sorter.

how can you not think this is funny?its very f*ckrees, but thats why its gold.... how can they buss that on bbc radio....brand and ross >>> ____

I dont know how this can be said to be overhyped. It was played out in media, therefore it no must get reported by the media?It's a total disrespect, entertainment or not, it's distasteful and they should be fined.Havent heard it yet, but that doesnt mean it cant be funny as hell.