Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

It has been overly hyped. But they did take the piss...I mean who calls some1 grandad an speaks about their sex life.
ppl say overhyped but would u want ur grandparent to get one of these calls.man said 'he f*ckED ur granddaughter.'
Hence my second sentence. If it werent for the radio/tv/newspaper I and many others wouldnt have been the wiser.

I think they went over the top when they exposed that Brand had slept with his granddaughter, and he had already organised the interview so I can understand brand and ross being a bit irate over this. But me personally am I disgruntled TV licence payer to see my hard earned money going on this trash radio. Personally we need to stop TV licence's and the BBC need to fund themselves because the only bbc broadcast I participate in is eastenders the news and downloading Westwood's show of grimepedia and that is not worth the £130 odd I pay every year for these middle class fat cats

I dont know how this can be said to be overhyped. It was played out in media, therefore it no must get reported by the media?It's a total disrespect, entertainment or not, it's distasteful and they should be fined.Havent heard it yet, but that doesnt mean it cant be funny as hell.