Ross/Brandgate

Francis Coquelin

u look at the CV of russel brand and u man are backin him?
It is the producer's job to decide what goes out on air and what doesn't. I mean obviously Brand is a ponce and Ross is a sad old man who wants to act like a 21 year old still, but technically they didn't do anything that wrong.They are going on like they left messages about the guy's dying virgin Granddaughter who does work with starving children in Africa.

It is the producer's job to decide what goes out on air and what doesn't. I mean obviously Brand is a ponce and Ross is a sad old man who wants to act like a 21 year old still, but technically they didn't do anything that wrong.They are going on like they left messages about the guy's dying virgin Granddaughter who does work with starving children in Africa.

It's true. The whole thing has gone too far. Middle class Britain loves a scandal...and this is it...for this week at least.

It's true. The whole thing has gone too far. Middle class Britain loves a scandal...and this is it...for this week at least.

moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*

moral of the story shud be if yr grandaughter is some loose whore that f*ck random wastemen that will prank yr family then u get the consequences but being britain we have to hail this c*nt as the new virgin mary give her her own show and a 3 billion pound book deal plus freedom of the city wen u see me walking around and i spit on the ground london ,i am spitting on wat this once solid nation has become total scum*goes outside to spit*

Guest DN Braund
PREACH

Guest DN Braund
PREACH