Sign in to follow this  
The Somalian

Your top worldly possessions what are they and why?

Me I am a man some may say a simple man some might say a great man some might even say I am a funkadelic specimen (I prefer the later)But over my short but vast 25 years on gods green earth, like many of you I have amassed a great deal of items like in any quest in zelda.The question I put to you today 28/10/08 or yesterday if you was not online on the 28/10/08 but came on today which is now the 29/10/08. But if the topic is popular and stays near the top it would not be yesterday neither today. Ok marky think your going on a bit to much your confussing yourself.Well what I want to know is what are your top possesions you have?Just remember when you die they can not follow you to the after life.I only have one1. My vinyl collection= Has all the music I grew up listening and enjoy and brings me happiness.

Guest ChoccyLog

:/I dunno you know. Most things I have when I got them I was hyped but now they just seem like anything.

get me think about it hardthe topic was gonna be top 5 things then i was thinking that is hardso i have come to the conclusion material things dont make u happy

:/I dunno you know. Most things I have when I got them I was hyped but now they just seem like anything.
So ........
Nothing really
The question I put to you today 28/10/08 or yesterday if you was not online on the 28/10/08 but came on today which is now the 29/10/08.
:clueless:
:!:

my harddrive (mainly coz of the music)i was actually depressed when my first pc broke downlost tons of irreplaceable grime tunes, it actually hurts to think about it still

My xbox - i love my gaming.my pc - downloading/entertainment reasons.my net connection - for here and the above 2.my clothes - because I look fly.

[mike skinner]I came to this world with nothing, and I'll leave with nothing but love.[/mike skinner]

Me I am a man some may say a simple man some might say a great man some might even say I am a funkadelic specimen (I prefer the later)But over my short but vast 25 years on gods green earth, like many of you I have amassed a great deal of items like in any quest in zelda.The question I put to you today 28/10/08 or yesterday if you was not online on the 28/10/08 but came on today which is now the 29/10/08. But if the topic is popular and stays near the top it would not be yesterday neither today. Ok marky think your going on a bit to much your confussing yourself.Well what I want to know is what are your top possesions you have?Just remember when you die they can not follow you to the after life.I only have one1. My vinyl collection= Has all the music I grew up listening and enjoy and brings me happiness.
LOL funniest intro ever!!

Guest luckstar

my favourite worldly possesion is my ipodmusic is lifeapart from that my 18k white carat gold chain is big...but its jus a shiny chain at the end of the day