Your top worldly possessions what are they and why?

The Somalian

Me I am a man some may say a simple man some might say a great man some might even say I am a funkadelic specimen (I prefer the later)But over my short but vast 25 years on gods green earth, like many of you I have amassed a great deal of items like in any quest in zelda.The question I put to you today 28/10/08 or yesterday if you was not online on the 28/10/08 but came on today which is now the 29/10/08. But if the topic is popular and stays near the top it would not be yesterday neither today. Ok marky think your going on a bit to much your confussing yourself.Well what I want to know is what are your top possesions you have?Just remember when you die they can not follow you to the after life.I only have one1. My vinyl collection= Has all the music I grew up listening and enjoy and brings me happiness.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My xbox - i love my gaming.my pc - downloading/entertainment reasons.my net connection - for here and the above 2.my clothes - because I look fly.

Me I am a man some may say a simple man some might say a great man some might even say I am a funkadelic specimen (I prefer the later)But over my short but vast 25 years on gods green earth, like many of you I have amassed a great deal of items like in any quest in zelda.The question I put to you today 28/10/08 or yesterday if you was not online on the 28/10/08 but came on today which is now the 29/10/08. But if the topic is popular and stays near the top it would not be yesterday neither today. Ok marky think your going on a bit to much your confussing yourself.Well what I want to know is what are your top possesions you have?Just remember when you die they can not follow you to the after life.I only have one1. My vinyl collection= Has all the music I grew up listening and enjoy and brings me happiness.
LOL funniest intro ever!!