Your top worldly possessions what are they and why?

The Somalian

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like to rely overwhelmingly on creature comforts. It's my aim to not be too attached to physical items - in fact, ideally I'd like to be able to pack my life up in a suitcaseBut do I treasure my saxophone, my books, and my bong. A while back I'd have included my music collection, my photographs, and my random writings. But they're mostly digitized now, so I'll group them all into one item; my laptopAnd like most people, I have accumulated a handful of miscellaneous bric-a-brac with sentimental value
spuddyhow long u been playin manlookin to take up clarinet early next year
It's about 3 years since I first got it.. I've still not had as much as a single lesson, but it's coming along well. Interestingly before I picked up the saxophone, I had a toot or two on an old clarinet we have in the house, just experimenting with embouchure and breathing since I'd never played a woodwind before. I love clarinets, such a wonderful round, warm sound, very much the charming tone. Good luck with it man. It's much easier on the lungs too (compared to alto sax), better-suited for those of us who aren't strangers to a smoke or two Once you get used to the thing we should form a VIP2 jam band. Soulive move over.
Lol, you speak just like I do.I would be finished in a fire as I'm a hoarder so I would spend too much time on thinking what to save. I think photos would be a must, and a box containing stuff from when I lived in America. Also my box of memories that has medals and stuff in it.

nuffin reali, by choice though i purposly avoid surrounding myselfmaterialistically, and like to think i could pack all my posssions into a blackbag. though there is one photo of my mum holding me as a babythat i don't think i could lose...apart from that, nuffin don't even have any cd's all ditial now.....holds head in shame.oh how i'd love to have all my music on vinyl.

why dont u jus get a fireproof digital safe Smaddz?my mums gt one f*ck knows what she puts in there tho she was gonna get me 1 bt i dnt really need it
thats a really good idea still*looks into such a purchase*
these things are really expensive :(