Things You Were Mislead To Believe

Infidel

As the title says...1. Up untill I was about 9 I thought the program Hollyoaks was as an advert. There was obviously some confusion when I was younger when an advert was coming on and up until that point I actually believed Hollyoaks was some sort of long story telling advert2. When I used to be sat in the back of my Dads car and he had the music playing loud he was always nodding his head, so I would say something really quietly like Dad can you buy me a PlayStation and because he was nodding his head I would believe he was saying yes. Only to find out he was dropping me back to my house and my face turning to :mellow::confused::( Share yours

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2. When I used to be sat in the back of my Dads car and he had the music playing loud he was always nodding his head, so I would say something really quietly like Dad can you buy me a PlayStation and because he was nodding his head I would believe he was saying yes. Only to find out he was dropping me back to my house and my face turning to :mellow::confused::( Share yours
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Believing in Father Christmas tbh.Never trusted my 'rents since.

2. When I used to be sat in the back of my Dads car and he had the music playing loud he was always nodding his head, so I would say something really quietly like Dad can you buy me a PlayStation and because he was nodding his head I would believe he was saying yes. Only to find out he was dropping me back to my house and my face turning to :mellow::confused::( Share yours
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Father Christmas.My mum tried pretending he wrote me a letter to be a good boy because I was a little bit of a hyper kid.

i remember being told wot a 'pearl necklace' was at SEVEN years oldcan you imagine the confusion?thinkin back, it still makes me feel weird.
what is it? :huh:
lmao explain darg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_necklace_(sexuality)lmao
:lol::lol::lol:
oohh f*ckwho the f*ck told u dat at 7 year old
another 7 year old tbh. his brother's mate told him.needless to say by year 8 the same 7 year old had been sectioned after setting light to some girls hair in school.now he's jus some empty shell of a guy. exposed too young imo.