Creepy

The Somalian

face__1_957.jpgOpen the picture before you read the articleOpen the picture and look at it now , then read on....."The picture was taken on a mobile phone and the little girl you see crying refused to go into the group as she said the little boy was scaring her, thinking very little of her tantrum the little girls mum(who took the picture) later discovered what the little girl was crying for. Look closely at about Knee high between the 2nd and 3rd girl in from the left.That I suspect is the reason the little girl was crying.

i dont even no who the f*ck you are?who is this guy as in old user names?and what is ur problem with me you have the audacity to insult me for no apparent reason, when I come to fend myself you come with another counter reaction. All I can say to you is because I don't know who on earth you are, the big man talk over the internet is very commendable of yourself but if you want to tell me why you have a problem over the phone and we can talk it out and come to some sort of resolution. call me around 5:40 (07960767362) if you don't have credit drop call me and I will call you back and hopefully engage some focus in your life because getting steamed up about me making a non offensive topic shows me that you have issues, and you may find speaking to me a stranger more easier and comfortable than speaking to a member of your own family. Are you parents suffering from a separation, has a family member fallen gravely ill the picture of the ghost boy set off some sort of knee jerk reaction?

i dont even no who the f*ck you are?who is this guy as in old user names?and what is ur problem with me you have the audacity to insult me for no apparent reason, when I come to fend myself you come with another counter reaction. All I can say to you is because I don't know who on earth you are, the big man talk over the internet is very commendable of yourself but if you want to tell me why you have a problem over the phone and we can talk it out and come to some sort of resolution. call me around 5:40 (07960767362) if you don't have credit drop call me and I will call you back and hopefully engage some focus in your life because getting steamed up about me making a non offensive topic shows me that you have issues, and you may find speaking to me a stranger more easier and comfortable than speaking to a member of your own family. Are you parents suffering from a separation, has a family member fallen gravely ill the picture of the ghost boy set off some sort of knee jerk reaction?
LMFAOOAFMLOLOFR
guess what gas mark youre on
OLO