Obie Trice Appreciation Thread

Sergei Malatov

I bought Cheers. That album was big, I don't care what anyone says.CheersLook In My EyeOH!Average ManWe All Die One DayThe Set UpBig tracks.I liked the way he rapped, but then I saw one video of im from his second album with Akon and lost complete interest.

was watchin the bonus battle features on 8 mile the other nightand it dawned on me how so many of the competing MCs sounded jus like Obiei take it thats jus the regional style tho right?if they didnt sound like him they sounded like d12 baitlycheers was bigthat tuen with em, 50 & lloyd was SILLY.

Guest Brother Mouzone

C to the f*ck*ng S Titan, Cheers was a sick album though underrated, saw the vid from his second album, heard the word 'snitch', saw AkonSWITCHED OVER IN DISGUST.

Oh sh*t.This album had fire on it."Obie Trice, real name no gimmicks,I came in the game profane no image,I came in the game with a anme I was given,From a mayne who ain't give a f*ck about his chickling".CHHEEEEEEZZZEEEE"See these niggas get it twisted,Liquor make 'em envision that gangsterism is disrepecting a niggas' wishes,Which is, all that tough talk in front of bitches,Yeah you 6 feet deep, the desert E will give you stitches,And I can be alllll the bitches and hoes you wanna,But I warn ya the glock'll make it hot as california,You'll be propped on the corner, flesh, meeting the coroner,O's and quarantine 'cause no holes in me, yeah there's no holes in me!!!"CHHEEEEEEEZZZZEEEEEHowever, this was my favourite verse on teh whole CD.Niggas when I step up in the bar, faggots wanna lookLike you motherf*ckers got Obie Trice shookLike I'm gonna stand here as a man andLet some queer ass funny looking nigga get the upper handI got issues, got no time, got guns that mourn niggaz' momsShoot up clubs and destroy niggaz' vibesEverybody running for their motherf*cking livesTough club niggaz, we leave early, c*ck back surelyOpen up your fade, your grey brain meets motor city paveYour nervous system still twitch off Jay-ZHo's in animal skirts get mirkedDon't ever let a nigga tell you slugs don't hurtDon't ever let a nigga tell you play the bar hardTrust in "God"? It's 'cause you're about to catch a bullet scarI give a f*ck where you from, who you be withKeep this a secret, right by the nutsA 4-5 that'll light niggaz up and this 4-5 high make me not give a f*ckCCCHHHHHEEEEEZZZZEEEEEI f*ck*ng WILE OUT WHEN I HEAR THIS VERSE, ESPECIALLY THE LAST 2 LINES WHEN HE SAYS "A 45 THAT'LL LIGHT NIGGAZ UP"

Niggas when I step up in the bar, faggots wanna lookLike you motherf*ckers got Obie Trice shookLike I'm gonna stand here as a man andLet some queer ass funny looking nigga get the upper handI got issues, got no time, got guns that mourn niggaz' momsShoot up clubs and destroy niggaz' vibesEverybody running for their motherf*cking livesTough club niggaz, we leave early, c*ck back surelyOpen up your fade, your grey brain meets motor city paveYour nervous system still twitch off Jay-ZHo's in animal skirts get mirkedDon't ever let a nigga tell you slugs don't hurtDon't ever let a nigga tell you play the bar hardTrust in "God"? It's 'cause you're about to catch a bullet scarI give a f*ck where you from, who you be withKeep this a secret, right by the nutsA 4-5 that'll light niggaz up and this 4-5 high make me not give a f*ckCCCHHHHHEEEEEZZZZEEEEEI f*ck*ng WILE OUT WHEN I HEAR THIS VERSE, ESPECIALLY THE LAST 2 LINES WHEN HE SAYS "A 45 THAT'LL LIGHT NIGGAZ UP"
*OPTIMUS PRIME SPUDS*Verse is straight up brimstone.

Niggas when I step up in the bar, faggots wanna lookLike you motherf*ckers got Obie Trice shookLike I'm gonna stand here as a man andLet some queer ass funny looking nigga get the upper handI got issues, got no time, got guns that mourn niggaz' momsShoot up clubs and destroy niggaz' vibesEverybody running for their motherf*cking livesTough club niggaz, we leave early, c*ck back surelyOpen up your fade, your grey brain meets motor city paveYour nervous system still twitch off Jay-ZHo's in animal skirts get mirkedDon't ever let a nigga tell you slugs don't hurtDon't ever let a nigga tell you play the bar hardTrust in "God"? It's 'cause you're about to catch a bullet scarI give a f*ck where you from, who you be withKeep this a secret, right by the nutsA 4-5 that'll light niggaz up and this 4-5 high make me not give a f*ckCCCHHHHHEEEEEZZZZEEEEEI f*ck*ng WILE OUT WHEN I HEAR THIS VERSE, ESPECIALLY THE LAST 2 LINES WHEN HE SAYS "A 45 THAT'LL LIGHT NIGGAZ UP"
*OPTIMUS PRIME SPUDS*Verse is straight up brimstone.
That whole song was bonkers!!!"Cheers" was an excellent album, loved it. The 2nd one was eh had some good stuff. Now his off Shady let's see what he can do.