Sign in to follow this  
neeko

Teacher kills Pupil

And to think UK folks make their teacher's cry
was talkin about this over dinner today

Truss kids in this country have no respect for their teachers at all.Hw can 1 boy at work tell me his classmate asked a teacher for head! :mellow:

Truss kids in this country have no respect for their teachers at all.Hw can 1 boy at work tell me his classmate asked a teacher for head! :mellow:
lol I know some guys who mashed a supply teacher :lol:

Are you sure they weren't gassing.I know atleast 10 people that have claimed to (any of the following):1. Feel up a supply teacher.2. f*cked a teaching aid.3. Received head on the school grounds from a teacher.All of them fugly motherf*ckers so I believe none of it.

Are you sure they weren't gassing.I know atleast 10 people that have claimed to (any of the following):1. Feel up a supply teacher.2. f*cked a teaching aid.3. Received head on the school grounds from a teacher.All of them fugly motherf*ckers so I believe none of it.