Jay-Z documentary, BBC1 ON NOW!

Numero001

Imagine...Tue 28 Oct, 10:35 pm - 11:25 pm 50minsJay-Z: I Came, I Saw, I ConqueredAlan Yentob explores the life and work of the chart topping rapper and multi-millionaire business mogul Jay-Z.Over the last six months, Alan has accompanied Jay-Z through key moments in his career, including the media frenzy and build-up to his triumphant headline gig at Glastonbury. Jay-Z gives an exclusive insight into his world, with backstage access to his concerts in Los Angeles, Las Vegas and New York, where Alan rubs shoulders with the stars and meets some of Jay-Z's friends - including Chris Martin and P Diddy.Jay-Z's other passions extend beyond music, to modern art, architecture, politics, sports and fashion. He's listed along with his partner Beyonce Knowles as one of the most powerful celebrity couples in the world. Contains very strong language. Subtitles Stereo Widescreen Website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/imagine/
With all the stans I'm sure there must be a topic. If not, here it is, a proper heads up, not no "started 30mins ago" half-steppin ting

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

probelly be doped upi cringed at his apperance on jonathan rossbut around a week later a documentry came on again about jay z him in the early days had him and irv gotti talking about the first album filming dead prez on that i saw the real jay z dont think on jonathan ross he was comfortableso yeah i will be locked

The white media's only f*ck*ng with Jigga, because he's relatively safe. He's an executive at Def Jam, performs to mainstream audiences, married to Beyonce and hasn't been involved in drugs or violence for a while. But they'll never make shows about Nas, Wu Tang Clan, Public Enemy, Krs-one, UGK (Bun B ), etc... too grimey/complex/difficult/scary.