anyone had an interview with primark

Roscoe

I've had one with them but it was a group interview
did u pass it?what did u do
nope. they ask you - or they asked us what we knew about primark, if you could describe yourself as a place, object or animal what would you be and why or some stupidness like that. There was another question but I can't remember what it was.Is it a group interview you've got?

nope. they ask you - or they asked us what we knew about primark, if you could describe yourself as a place, object or animal what would you be and why or some stupidness like that. There was another question but I can't remember what it was.Is it a group interview you've got?
dem ridiculous questions derei remember in english they tried to make us write stories with the title if i were a vegetablesum bollox
LMAO anti-pc to the fullest

hopefully not cos its just a christmas position, the women allocated me my own time slot so i hope its none of that animal group sh*tbut still the way she talked on the phone, the exact same words:woman:"yeah your interview time is 11:20, but i want you to come at 11:15 to make me look good innit"me: "..."