Diego Maradona = Argentina's No.2

Action Dan

Might as well get Gazza to manage England
:lol: Would be sick. Him giving out team instructions in a drunken slur.

Might as well get Gazza to manage England
:lol: Would be sick. Him giving out team instructions in a drunken slur.

they reported this on bbc news last night the south america sports correspondent gave me jokeshe was talking about how marradonna has managed b4 and he was shite how he only won 2 games drew 4 and lost 8 or something, and he was saying the former boca and river manager should of taken over (dont know his name)then he said this what gave me jokes ''when it comes to marradonna argentinians throw logic out of the window''

they reported this on bbc news last night the south america sports correspondent gave me jokeshe was talking about how marradonna has managed b4 and he was shite how he only won 2 games drew 4 and lost 8 or something, and he was saying the former boca and river manager should of taken over (dont know his name)then he said this what gave me jokes ''when it comes to marradonna argentinians throw logic out of the window''

Guest Brother Mouzone

What will be interestingIs to see what the countrys fan & media reaction would be if he HORRIBLY f*cked up.Considering it seems most Argentinians, at least argentinans football fans opinions seem to be Maradonna >>>>> GodI doubt HE would suffer the backlash in anywayProbly blame Tevez.He'll do well though I beleive, players will be ultra motivatedddddah.

Guest Brother Mouzone

What will be interestingIs to see what the countrys fan & media reaction would be if he HORRIBLY f*cked up.Considering it seems most Argentinians, at least argentinans football fans opinions seem to be Maradonna >>>>> GodI doubt HE would suffer the backlash in anywayProbly blame Tevez.He'll do well though I beleive, players will be ultra motivatedddddah.

when you got attacking talent likemessitevezagueroriquelmecrespomilitolavezzido mariacruzzarateetc.................all you gotta do is organise the defence and im sure one of the coaches will do that

New Argentina coach Diego Maradona has revealed he wants Javier Mascherano to be his new captain.Maradona was today confirmed as the new boss of the Argentine national side and immediately pinpointed the Liverpool midfielder as the man he wants to lead his country. "I want Mascherano to be my captain because I believe he is the Argentinian player who is closest to the idea I have about the Argentinian shirt - sweat for it, sacrifice for it, being a professional, being close to the team-mate," he said. "I will convince him. He will be my captain."

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.goal.com/en/news/585/argentina/...na-coach-report
Maradona To Quit As Argentina Coach - ReportThe latest reports coming from Buenos Aires suggest that Diego Armando Maradona could be set to step down as coach of ArgentinaJust two weeks ago, Diego Maradona was named as the new coach of the Argentinean national side, following the resignation of the former coach Alfio Basile.Maradona managed to see off many challengers, including the likes of Diego Simeone, Carlos Bianchi and Sergio Batista, to officially be named as the new head coach on October 29, 2008.It was expected that arguably the greatest footballer of all time would commence his role as of December this year, however that may not be the case if the latest reports are true.The Argentine broadcast media have began to speculate today on a possible surrender of Maradona as coach of the national side, following a heated discussion with AFA president Julio Grondona, in a meeting that was to decide who would assist him in his coaching role.The 1986 World Player of the Year could resign as a result, following the disagreements that took place earlier today. Maradona had hoped to bring in Oscar Ruggeri as his number two, however Grandona wanted nothing of it, which consequently caused further problems between the two men.
:lol: