Anyone every been burgled?

ReZiW

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, in Coventry my hsouemates told me even though one of their bedroom lights was on (the one on the same side as the front door) they heard thumping like someone was throwing themselves at the door. By the time one got to the window, they saw some shifty looking guy in a hood walkign away but he kept looking back at the house whilst walking off. I was in shock when they told me. Since then, everytime I heard something dodgy sounding like I didn't know who was coming in or it sounded like ther as a problem I run to the kitchen adn draw for the biggest knife there. Answered the door one time to my hsouemate with a knife in my hand one time because I heard fumbling by the back door, but didn't realise it was her trying to put her bike in.
shc.gif

However, in Coventry my hsouemates told me even though one of their bedroom lights was on (the one on the same side as the front door) they heard thumping like someone was throwing themselves at the door. By the time one got to the window, they saw some shifty looking guy in a hood walkign away but he kept looking back at the house whilst walking off. I was in shock when they told me. Since then, everytime I heard something dodgy sounding like I didn't know who was coming in or it sounded like ther as a problem I run to the kitchen adn draw for the biggest knife there. Answered the door one time to my hsouemate with a knife in my hand one time because I heard fumbling by the back door, but didn't realise it was her trying to put her bike in.
shc.gif

shc.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ahhahahhahhahhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahhhahha

shc.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ahhahahhahhahhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahhhahha

shc.gif
got burgled last yearthey took wheetabix (no joke)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ahhahahhahhahhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahhhahha!!!!!

shc.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ahhahahhahhahhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahahahhhahha!!!!!

shc.gif
LOOOOOOOOLIn Barbados some 1 broke into my grandparents house....an ate some dinner, smh.

shc.gif
LOOOOOOOOLIn Barbados some 1 broke into my grandparents house....an ate some dinner, smh.

shc.gif
Who is a shook cat?I was in London when it happened.