Anyone every been burgled?

ReZiW

heard some knocking at my door. went to the window see some kids crying, telling me they got robbed, mumsie was barling by the wall. Door was just licked off.. Tru say she hadn't been in yet so I went in and see the back door open, plasma screen tv gone. laptops gone, guys run a muck, probably pikeys, i see dem last week.the lil boy was barling too, had to buck him £5.Its a cruel world, blew my buzz

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, people knew we lived there you'd have to be dumb. Although for a while some nigga's from round my ends where climbing into my back garden and slyly trying to pick the leaves and possibly buds off my dads Ganja bushes in the back garden, you had to rate them for that coz if they ever got caught it was a straight machete in the back thing

ye february the 7th when i was 7. didnt REALLLY have much to take but they took sentimental little jewelleries of my mum and dat.plus its a mad feeling having ur space invaded like tht
thats it, the woman said her mum died on boxing day and the jewellerys goneabsolute f*ckerysI would by the plasma still, I see her eyeing up mine when she came in too

Infact we did most of the burglaries in the ends at the time. Proper liberties with it too I was the youngest and smallest coz my friends were like 14 and I was 10 so I had to climb in people's houses and open doors. When you think back you forget how much of a naughty little f*cker you were I hope my little brothers don't do nothing like what I was doing

Nah.Lived on the 5th floor and 13th floor in a block of flats. Unlikely as escape isn't that quick and they would have no real idea of what was in the hosue.However, in Coventry my hsouemates told me even though one of their bedroom lights was on (the one on the same side as the front door) they heard thumping like someone was throwing themselves at the door. By the time one got to the window, they saw some shifty looking guy in a hood walkign away but he kept looking back at the house whilst walking off. I was in shock when they told me. Since then, everytime I heard something dodgy sounding like I didn't know who was coming in or it sounded like ther as a problem I run to the kitchen adn draw for the biggest knife there. Answered the door one time to my hsouemate with a knife in my hand one time because I heard fumbling by the back door, but didn't realise it was her trying to put her bike in.A friend told me back when he used to live in Totty a crackhead broke into his house. He was on Fore Street 2 days later and saw all his sh*t in the window of Cash Exchange.LOL

Happen to one the youngers i knowwas one of the first heads to have a PS2 in 2001told a few mates in school that he had oneone night when his mum was at work and his bro was out, he heard foot steps down stairs while he was playing on his ps2he quickly pretended to be asleep as the guys came upstairsfirst thing they said when they entered his room was "YESS!" and swipped the ps2 thinking that he was asleepnext day one of his mates just happened to get a PS2must have been hard for him at the age of 11

Happen to one the youngers i knowwas one of the first heads to have a PS2 in 2001told a few mates in school that he had oneone night when his mum was at work and his bro was out, he heard foot steps down stairs while he was playing on his ps2he quickly pretended to be asleep as the guys came upstairsfirst thing they said when they entered his room was "YESS!" and swipped the ps2 thinking that he was asleepnext day one of his mates just happened to get a PS2must have been hard for him at the age of 11
gas mark 7

nah not that i can remember. but i DO remember my paps car gettin nicked in fenwick court estate in clapham.lol whilst we were in church u know. absolute pisstake. had to catch tube all the way bk to nw.u dnt realise how long that was in the early 90s. back when jubilee line finished at green park

gas mark 7
EXACTLY what i was gonna say.
LMAO your story f*ckin floppedSwear your the dude that actually got jacked?

yea when i was in yr 1 or 2came thru the gardenprobablyy some one that lives on my road.neighbours on the left got robbed couple months ago, they left 1 window open at the backthey took the pc tv and some other sh*tcleaned up differently