carpedeum

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

29cbbae81a1b1dfa1baf5b003c7dbe29.jpg
lol, you went thru all that effort for me? im honored..well done. you must have been waiting for tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for me to log in and make a thread right?
how u puttin west in ur location ur makn it look bad
<_<
Sorry to get your hopes up like that mate but should of made it clear i didn't make it.Thun did.Once again sorry to get your hopes up.

lol, you went thru all that effort for me? im honored..well done. you must have been waiting for tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime for me to log in and make a thread right?
<_<
Sorry to get your hopes up like that mate but should of made it clear i didn't make it.Thun did.Once again sorry to get your hopes up.

<_<
lol.. if thun made it thats even better. hes family

<_<
lol.. if thun made it thats even better. hes family