• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OKJ
:confused:
OKJRegarding uppin Carpe's pic & saying ur friend is using it. I'm just thinking was they any need? :/
No need to you no...to Carpe maybe. So thats why I addressed him and not you. And I know your gona say theres such thing as PMs bt quite frankly im sure he dont care; so neither should you.

OKJ
:confused:
OKJRegarding uppin Carpe's pic & saying ur friend is using it. I'm just thinking was they any need? :/
No need to you no...to Carpe maybe. So thats why I addressed him and not you. And I know your gona say theres such thing as PMs bt quite frankly im sure he dont care; so neither should you.

Wtf?:confused: Are you on your reds or something, why are you getting rude for? So what if you weren't addressing me. Your going on like you don't know what he looks like, if you say no your lying to yourself. Your going on like ppl here don't pick & choose who/what they reply too. I have the choice simple.About I should'nt care lol it's got nothing to do with caring J.Seriously, like you said 'frankly im sure he dont care' so againWhat was the need?

Wtf?:confused: Are you on your reds or something, why are you getting rude for? So what if you weren't addressing me. Your going on like you don't know what he looks like, if you say no your lying to yourself. Your going on like ppl here don't pick & choose who/what they reply too. I have the choice simple.About I should'nt care lol it's got nothing to do with caring J.Seriously, like you said 'frankly im sure he dont care' so againWhat was the need?

Typical...'Are you on your reds' I thought you were better than tbh. Save the essay for something much more interesting yh. :arrow:

Typical...'Are you on your reds' I thought you were better than tbh. Save the essay for something much more interesting yh. :arrow:

LmaoThank you for thinking I was 'better than tbh' but I didn't ask you to think that way of me.Essay? I see no essay sweet heart. I just addressed you trying a ting for what reason I don't know but being on the reds is a realistic factor.Happy hand washing this month ;)

LmaoThank you for thinking I was 'better than tbh' but I didn't ask you to think that way of me.Essay? I see no essay sweet heart. I just addressed you trying a ting for what reason I don't know but being on the reds is a realistic factor.Happy hand washing this month ;)