Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

JETSIES OR PAXIES

what protects u from lurgies  

1. 1. ...

• jetsies
    • paxies

choose an state which part of london u are from or what part of the earthjetsiesobviouslysouthwest london

choose an state which part of london u are from or what part of the earthjetsiesobviouslysouthwest london

They went hard tbh, didn't think the could pull it offna logs, click again. I put the wrong video inLogs badded man, expectations are low :(

They went hard tbh, didn't think the could pull it offna logs, click again. I put the wrong video inLogs badded man, expectations are low :(

Guest Logster

Lol Sorry Nino. This is not what I expected of the video you know. :/Rihanna looks great, as always.

Guest Logster

Lol Sorry Nino. This is not what I expected of the video you know. :/Rihanna looks great, as always.

Hold tight Jo init, leavin the rest of us out in the darkI wanna play :( lol
In fact, I'm not even sure if I'm talking about the same thing. It was just the first thing that popped into my head. I don't even know why. I'm probably just as much in the dark as you :(EDIT: I've just re-read the subtitle, so now I do know what I'm talking about. No problem, Natalie. You can still play, as long as you remember to say 'jetsies' at the right time :)

Hold tight Jo init, leavin the rest of us out in the darkI wanna play :( lol
In fact, I'm not even sure if I'm talking about the same thing. It was just the first thing that popped into my head. I don't even know why. I'm probably just as much in the dark as you :(EDIT: I've just re-read the subtitle, so now I do know what I'm talking about. No problem, Natalie. You can still play, as long as you remember to say 'jetsies' at the right time :)