The North London Derby, KO 8pm, Sky Sports 2

TF S4DK

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just another match for us, which is a shame really, dont get THAT hyped for Spurs derby anymore, we just waay to ahead of them.Us v the other top 3 teams > Playing Spurs
Dont be daft. Ur probs the type of person that would buy a spud fan a beer in the pub after the game too.
Donut, I see the fans in teh stands almost everyweek, so I have a better general view on what I just said

just another match for us, which is a shame really, dont get THAT hyped for Spurs derby anymore, we just waay to ahead of them.Us v the other top 3 teams > Playing Spurs
Dont be daft. Ur probs the type of person that would buy a spud fan a beer in the pub after the game too.
Donut, I see the fans in teh stands almost everyweek, so I have a better general view on what I just said

Thats got nothing to do with it.. the hatred for them alone should make this game the most important to u.

Thats got nothing to do with it.. the hatred for them alone should make this game the most important to u.

we should line up like this ya knowalmunia in net cah he's been bang on form ls few games.eboues allright at right back and is fit so should play even tho sagnas sickergallas captain innit and can handle anything pavlechenco gottoure seriously sick should playclichy left back smashing ittheo wil murder whoever plays left back for them even that bale faggitfabregas gotta startdiaby should play middle cah hes got energy innit and will get at em from earlynasri left wingadebayor and van bdman up from.we goona fuk em up ya know.

we should line up like this ya knowalmunia in net cah he's been bang on form ls few games.eboues allright at right back and is fit so should play even tho sagnas sickergallas captain innit and can handle anything pavlechenco gottoure seriously sick should playclichy left back smashing ittheo wil murder whoever plays left back for them even that bale faggitfabregas gotta startdiaby should play middle cah hes got energy innit and will get at em from earlynasri left wingadebayor and van bdman up from.we goona fuk em up ya know.