Sign in to follow this  
O.Man

so i got far cry 2

game is OOOK can see where ubisoft tried to capture the magic of the original, but they didn't really pull it off, defo a rushed game. SO im going to swap it after a bit more driving around africa, but for WHAT??Its either Dead Space, which i have heard is better than FEAR, or should i wait for fallout 3because lord knows i ain't getting both. just wanted some opinionadas on whether i should spend my enchiladas on Fallout or Deadspace?!

game is OOOK can see where ubisoft tried to capture the magic of the original, but they didn't really pull it off, defo a rushed game. SO im going to swap it after a bit more driving around africa, but for WHAT??Its either Dead Space, which i have heard is better than FEAR, or should i wait for fallout 3because lord knows i ain't getting both. just wanted some opinionadas on whether i should spend my enchiladas on Fallout or Deadspace?!

yeh everything seems like a side mission, there is no bulky storyline, its all pretty aimless.the thing that cracks me up is the random textures poppin up everywehre, i would be swimmin in the shitty underwater and on the sea bed would be some advert texture, or im on the boat and all of a sudden im magically steering my raft through mud texture!?game is fun, but u can't take it seriouslyNO BLOOD WEN IM SHOOTING ZEBRAS?! come on, the first far cry was more advanced then this.

yeh everything seems like a side mission, there is no bulky storyline, its all pretty aimless.the thing that cracks me up is the random textures poppin up everywehre, i would be swimmin in the shitty underwater and on the sea bed would be some advert texture, or im on the boat and all of a sudden im magically steering my raft through mud texture!?game is fun, but u can't take it seriouslyNO BLOOD WEN IM SHOOTING ZEBRAS?! come on, the first far cry was more advanced then this.

Deadspace is quality but offline only so its not a 40 note gameI think fallout looks poor

Deadspace is quality but offline only so its not a 40 note gameI think fallout looks poor

The level editor is sick. Its the lack of a deep storyline that kills it. Theres no reason to do anything. Unless im not far enough in; but 12% I thought that would be far enough.

The level editor is sick. Its the lack of a deep storyline that kills it. Theres no reason to do anything. Unless im not far enough in; but 12% I thought that would be far enough.

im 20 percent in, if anything the story has completely disappeared now, u are just working for two diff factions as a merc

im 20 percent in, if anything the story has completely disappeared now, u are just working for two diff factions as a merc