If you had a moist son how would you correct it?

Captain Planet

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow men getting anything pierced other than their LEFT ear.
**WAITS FOR DURRTY TO SEE THIS COMMENT**and ur meant to be his bredrin ¬_¬... snake¬_¬
LOOL oh yea..forgot bout him.Well davids already done his thing. Didnt even notice it tbh.I still stand by my comment.I see couple bredda wit their tongue pierced. BIG SMH

Allow men getting anything pierced other than their LEFT ear.
**WAITS FOR DURRTY TO SEE THIS COMMENT**and ur meant to be his bredrin ¬_¬... snake¬_¬
LOOL oh yea..forgot bout him.Well davids already done his thing. Didnt even notice it tbh.I still stand by my comment.I see couple bredda wit their tongue pierced. BIG SMH

At that age they are too far gone to be changed by a parent. Thats why you got to get the beats in from early.
thats what im sayingonce i musta arsed my dad to get my ear pierced he said "ye course" then 2 secs later he gave me the dirtiest back hand ever done a 360 turn never thought about piercings ever again
:lol::lol::lol:

At that age they are too far gone to be changed by a parent. Thats why you got to get the beats in from early.
thats what im sayingonce i musta arsed my dad to get my ear pierced he said "ye course" then 2 secs later he gave me the dirtiest back hand ever done a 360 turn never thought about piercings ever again
:lol::lol::lol:

Effective parenting, you should thank him for that.

Effective parenting, you should thank him for that.