Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts demo

Supernova

Rare took somethign which shud have been leftthey shud never have attempted oty make a Banjko Kazooie gameto compensate for that they changed everythingargggghhhI wanna shoot eggs and use golden feathersf*ck sakethis best be f*ckign epic
You're right... "if it aint broke dont fix it"My first impressions were exactly that... it seems over-complicated especially with the whole vehicle thing, vehicle blueprints, them game orb things and what.... if they had to change stuff they could have at least left it so its "notes open doors, collect Jigsaw pieces and the coloured Jiggies etc" like the original...straightforward but fun as wellHowever, there landscapes looked nice and vast, and there is some online mode on the demo.... Havent even tried it but it should be better than Undertow :rolleyes:

Rare took somethign which shud have been leftthey shud never have attempted oty make a Banjko Kazooie gameto compensate for that they changed everythingargggghhhI wanna shoot eggs and use golden feathersf*ck sakethis best be f*ckign epic
You're right... "if it aint broke dont fix it"My first impressions were exactly that... it seems over-complicated especially with the whole vehicle thing, vehicle blueprints, them game orb things and what.... if they had to change stuff they could have at least left it so its "notes open doors, collect Jigsaw pieces and the coloured Jiggies etc" like the original...straightforward but fun as wellHowever, there landscapes looked nice and vast, and there is some online mode on the demo.... Havent even tried it but it should be better than Undertow :rolleyes:

I had the chance to play the demo today but I couldn't be bothered to get into it because I was at the expo. The vehicle thing looks like it might get in the way of the classic fun that we know Banjo Kazooie for. But bear in mind, I played it for about five minutes. I will download it and try again.

I had the chance to play the demo today but I couldn't be bothered to get into it because I was at the expo. The vehicle thing looks like it might get in the way of the classic fun that we know Banjo Kazooie for. But bear in mind, I played it for about five minutes. I will download it and try again.