Feds kill a man in romford

The Somalian

Man shot dead by police officers A man has been shot dead by police in Romford, east London. The BBC's Home Affairs correspondent Danny Shaw said armed police were called to Romford at 1340 GMT. Police say they were responding to a request for help from officers in the borough and that a man was shot at the scene and pronounced dead at hospital. Both the Directorate of Public Standards and the Independent Police Complaints Commission have been informed. The IPCC confirmed that its investigators are en route to the scene. More soon. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/7698138.stmThis might be interesting seeing as the jean charles case is ongoing at the mo

Man shot dead by police officers A man has been shot dead by police in Romford, east London. The BBC's Home Affairs correspondent Danny Shaw said armed police were called to Romford at 1340 GMT. Police say they were responding to a request for help from officers in the borough and that a man was shot at the scene and pronounced dead at hospital. Both the Directorate of Public Standards and the Independent Police Complaints Commission have been informed. The IPCC confirmed that its investigators are en route to the scene. More soon. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england...don/7698138.stmThis might be interesting seeing as the jean charles case is ongoing at the mo

Guest Logster
In Harold Hill, the most racist part of Romford. Lol at someone from there saying it's a nice area. Yeah man, all regeneration areas are lovely.
sh*t hole tbhyesterday I was in Romford Eks. Maybe its cause of the weather but the place was SO depressing.

Guest Logster
In Harold Hill, the most racist part of Romford. Lol at someone from there saying it's a nice area. Yeah man, all regeneration areas are lovely.
sh*t hole tbhyesterday I was in Romford Eks. Maybe its cause of the weather but the place was SO depressing.

Dunno, I only see Romford when I'm walking to the station in the morning and walking home in the evening. Other than that it's my house or wherever I'm raving.