Feds kill a man in romford

The Somalian

In Harold Hill, the most racist part of Romford. Lol at someone from there saying it's a nice area. Yeah man, all regeneration areas are lovely.
sh*t hole tbhyesterday I was in Romford Eks. Maybe its cause of the weather but the place was SO depressing.
Dunno, I only see Romford when I'm walking to the station in the morning and walking home in the evening. Other than that it's my house or wherever I'm raving.

Guest Logster

Essex in general (apart from like 2% of it, should get wiped off the earth)I'm not gonna go to Romford anymore. Yesterday made me dislike it.I did however get a nice Hainese there though.

Guest Logster

Essex in general (apart from like 2% of it, should get wiped off the earth)I'm not gonna go to Romford anymore. Yesterday made me dislike it.I did however get a nice Hainese there though.

Guest DN Braund

the area itself is alrightwhat lets it down is the f*ckin pplu know them baggy joggin bottom wearing (usually grey) orange chicks with hoop or massive random earrings who always seem to have their fone in their hand flipped out while holdin lipgloss aswell chewin gum with their f*ckin mouth open n laughin at what doesnt even appear to be a joke sluring their words in that DIRTY essex accent , u can usually catch them on the high street on a night drinkin vodka or some sh*t n shoutin their mouths ofshud b f*ckin put down

Guest DN Braund

the area itself is alrightwhat lets it down is the f*ckin pplu know them baggy joggin bottom wearing (usually grey) orange chicks with hoop or massive random earrings who always seem to have their fone in their hand flipped out while holdin lipgloss aswell chewin gum with their f*ckin mouth open n laughin at what doesnt even appear to be a joke sluring their words in that DIRTY essex accent , u can usually catch them on the high street on a night drinkin vodka or some sh*t n shoutin their mouths ofshud b f*ckin put down

If you check the title post, I think you'll see that Romford would be out of your kill zone.DB, I barely see those chicks anymore ya know! Obviously they're still about but there's less and less. Maybe I just don't clock coz they're younger.

If you check the title post, I think you'll see that Romford would be out of your kill zone.DB, I barely see those chicks anymore ya know! Obviously they're still about but there's less and less. Maybe I just don't clock coz they're younger.

Guest Logster
If you check the title post, I think you'll see that Romford would be out of your kill zone.
I'm never sure whether to classify it as London or Essex.Save that for another day.

Guest Logster
If you check the title post, I think you'll see that Romford would be out of your kill zone.
I'm never sure whether to classify it as London or Essex.Save that for another day.