Top 20 Grime VOCALS of all time.

Creamy

20s pushing it, shrink it to 10
f*ck no10 tracks dont fill up no cdi aint askin people to name 20i'll compile that a bit later on and you can contest.
Oh it's for another purpose. Dont mind me then, I thought it was just a topic. People will struggle to name 20, hence my post.p.s. last two sentances didnt make sense to me, what did you mean?
i mean people name as many or as little as they like, i'll make a list of wot i think are the 20 most important, then people can agree or disagree until we're all decided on what the 20 MOST IMPORTANT Grime Vocals are of all time. like wot must a newcomer check first.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck no10 tracks dont fill up no cdi aint askin people to name 20i'll compile that a bit later on and you can contest.
Oh it's for another purpose. Dont mind me then, I thought it was just a topic. People will struggle to name 20, hence my post.p.s. last two sentances didnt make sense to me, what did you mean?
i mean people name as many or as little as they like, i'll make a list of wot i think are the 20 most important, then people can agree or disagree until we're all decided on what the 20 MOST IMPORTANT Grime Vocals are of all time. like wot must a newcomer check first.
Seen, seen. Good idea, will cat. Think thats the idea I've been looking for. Try edit that and put it in your first post so its a brainstorm ting, else you'll just be getting the same songs

Seen, seen. Good idea, will cat. Think thats the idea I've been looking for. Try edit that and put it in your first post so its a brainstorm ting, else you'll just be getting the same songs