dry sexing

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done it. Back in the day. Wasn't like a plan or anything. There was no "wanna dry f*ck?"But now!? My hand goes to the jeans before my crotch does.
dats what i'm saying blood i didn't ask for it but thats alll she was on cah she dont really no me but now we did it she can be sexed proper next time i see her. sum people on here are bare dumb try be funny all the time.

I've done it. Back in the day. Wasn't like a plan or anything. There was no "wanna dry f*ck?"But now!? My hand goes to the jeans before my crotch does.
dats what i'm saying blood i didn't ask for it but thats alll she was on cah she dont really no me but now we did it she can be sexed proper next time i see her. sum people on here are bare dumb try be funny all the time.

What a f*ck*ng pointless pastime that probably pleasures her and not you. Just pull those fake miss sixty's down, pull down those la senzas and get to drilling motherf*cker.Thats that sh*t my lil cousin Ricardo does on the stairs with lil Shanice from round da way, lil nigga spittin bars tryna progress to his first suck off.

What a f*ck*ng pointless pastime that probably pleasures her and not you. Just pull those fake miss sixty's down, pull down those la senzas and get to drilling motherf*cker.Thats that sh*t my lil cousin Ricardo does on the stairs with lil Shanice from round da way, lil nigga spittin bars tryna progress to his first suck off.

Guest DN Braund
you lot dont understand courz man can get a blows of a wank of the chick but when u dry sex u can see how she moves innit. obz you keep clothes on but its not like man was wesring coat and jeans it was t-shirt and trackies ya get me. Think she was feelin it tho so nx time its sexing im sure.
200px-Virgin.svg.png

Guest DN Braund
you lot dont understand courz man can get a blows of a wank of the chick but when u dry sex u can see how she moves innit. obz you keep clothes on but its not like man was wesring coat and jeans it was t-shirt and trackies ya get me. Think she was feelin it tho so nx time its sexing im sure.
200px-Virgin.svg.png