dry sexing

thinkingthuglife

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol f*ck this shitafter my last girl I decided to go to this house party thinking yeah get a few numbers and do this tingI saw one standard female but with a insane pair of breasts and some next back off thought yeah like wine thatI was f*cked from the zoot I blazed I just gripsed her arm and said come over heremusic was some uptempo yardie sh*t was like ok how do i move to this but*ping* she is doing some next moves penetrating around my gentelia bare jeans fabric some next level agonyfastforward 1.50secs i buss in my boxers smhwent toilet took my hand and took some water when into them toilets and clean that sh*twalking around with nut in your garms that sh*t dont dancehad to ask her to link me but she never did :D
rtykonerjk;nhghlhgkj;opllooooollolipop

lol f*ck this shitafter my last girl I decided to go to this house party thinking yeah get a few numbers and do this tingI saw one standard female but with a insane pair of breasts and some next back off thought yeah like wine thatI was f*cked from the zoot I blazed I just gripsed her arm and said come over heremusic was some uptempo yardie sh*t was like ok how do i move to this but*ping* she is doing some next moves penetrating around my gentelia bare jeans fabric some next level agonyfastforward 1.50secs i buss in my boxers smhwent toilet took my hand and took some water when into them toilets and clean that shitwalking around with nut in your garms that sh*t dont dancehad to ask her to link me but she never did :D
ROFL

lol f*ck this shitafter my last girl I decided to go to this house party thinking yeah get a few numbers and do this tingI saw one standard female but with a insane pair of breasts and some next back off thought yeah like wine thatI was f*cked from the zoot I blazed I just gripsed her arm and said come over heremusic was some uptempo yardie sh*t was like ok how do i move to this but*ping* she is doing some next moves penetrating around my gentelia bare jeans fabric some next level agonyfastforward 1.50secs i buss in my boxers smhwent toilet took my hand and took some water when into them toilets and clean that shitwalking around with nut in your garms that sh*t dont dancehad to ask her to link me but she never did :D
ROFL
fdsxfdx

ROFL
fdsxfdx
hkhkkhgkhjljlkhgjlljhvkvkv :D :D :D :D DAS POOR STILL

Guest Sorter.
does it count when u wake up with a bonerand start grinding the bed sheets
thats my wank technique allow havin buss residue on my hand tha early in the morning cause everyone knows im not getting up to clean sh*t
guhfdtydbvhgf:rofl:

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEARLY WOKE UP THE YARDLOLOPLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOOOLOLOOL
bare geeky.