What are your biggest fears

Sergei Malatov

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being found to be infertile.I don't think I would be able to cope if I couldn't produce my own child. Sometimes I feel lie trying to speech my girl to let me drop the load and wait a few weeks to see if she gets pregnant.But I'm not stupid so I wise up and realise it's not a risk I want to take.
Lol @ 'drop the load'Seriously though. I don't understand fears of something thats beyond your control. I'm not talking about becoming infertile coz of things you did or didn't do so then you became infertile.

Being found to be infertile.I don't think I would be able to cope if I couldn't produce my own child. Sometimes I feel lie trying to speech my girl to let me drop the load and wait a few weeks to see if she gets pregnant.But I'm not stupid so I wise up and realise it's not a risk I want to take.
Lol @ 'drop the load'Seriously though. I don't understand fears of something thats beyond your control. I'm not talking about becoming infertile coz of things you did or didn't do so then you became infertile.

I don't think I would be able to cope if I couldn't produce my own child.

i fear being stranded in the middle of the ocean
Same! and being locked in a swimming pool at night, Dunno why but it scares me...picture your local big swimming pool and being the only one stuck in the middle of the pool at night :blink:
the difference is i would actually love that, its just the ocean i fear

i fear being stranded in the middle of the ocean
Same! and being locked in a swimming pool at night, Dunno why but it scares me...picture your local big swimming pool and being the only one stuck in the middle of the pool at night :blink:
the difference is i would actually love that, its just the ocean i fear

I hear you though I think you'll cope fine tbh. Billions have had to deal with it since the dawn of man.

I hear you though I think you'll cope fine tbh. Billions have had to deal with it since the dawn of man.