J MONEY

Lenny The Tramp

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PROFIT2

i reckon it went like this...ribz tries to rob one yout for his chain struggles with yout doesnt clock next guy who knocks him out and they kick he then realises that his rep is serverly tarnished gets beemed up by the gully spaceship and posts up stupid videoi mean aint being funny but if that was me i'd have the chain swinging round my neck in the video like "yeah man got punched but i still have your chain its nuffin"defo wud have shown the chain in the vid which is why i think that he is talking gass.

i reckon it went like this...ribz tries to rob one yout for his chain struggles with yout doesnt clock next guy who knocks him out and they kick he then realises that his rep is serverly tarnished gets beemed up by the gully spaceship and posts up stupid videoi mean aint being funny but if that was me i'd have the chain swinging round my neck in the video like "yeah man got punched but i still have your chain its nuffin"defo wud have shown the chain in the vid which is why i think that he is talking gass.
but if he got nicked for the crime after then he wudnt still have the chain would he