Sign in to follow this  
PopT

Trainer Wholesale

you know people that shot creps Air Force 1, Nike Air Max... etc and sell them for like between £20 -£50 (Wembley market) who and where are thy copping them off

you know people that shot creps Air Force 1, Nike Air Max... etc and sell them for like between £20 -£50 (Wembley market) who and where are thy copping them off

asia
if ur talking about them chinese website telling u they can only send them if the moneys sent through western union dnt trust it fam thats a scam

asia
if ur talking about them chinese website telling u they can only send them if the moneys sent through western union dnt trust it fam thats a scam

Mainly chinese wholesalers who own factories, and produce garms of the latest linesthey mainly are in the port of gangzhou and ship through HKthis is the majority of legit counterfeit wholesalerssince they are fake counterfeit chinese website, mainly nigerian rippers getting idiots to part with their money through WU

Mainly chinese wholesalers who own factories, and produce garms of the latest linesthey mainly are in the port of gangzhou and ship through HKthis is the majority of legit counterfeit wholesalerssince they are fake counterfeit chinese website, mainly nigerian rippers getting idiots to part with their money through WU

ive seen a couple chinese ones tht require you send the doe via w.u first and u do get the goods, that actually work i know an egyptian guy who used to sell ''bapes'' out his bootthey built up the trust etc then he sent 5 bills and they ducked him
where what site and thank u for ur help

only trade with sellers that accept Paypal.anything else is too risky.another option would be to go out there and network with the sellers.

lol at how zhang xoiouz try say he dont use pay pal cos its not safe:/
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all there names are the same loool i swear ur guys on my msn loool

my fam goes to some warehouse in essex and my next bredrin goes to one in walesbut they told me its like tk maxx where u are searching through sh*t for the good deals